Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Muslim Supporters?

Not sure if anyone else encountered this yesterday. My son was going out so we had to leave on about 78 minutes. Behind the East stand was a crowd of Muslims. Women wearing full get up in a crowd of about 15. The most unlikely looking crowd of football supporters I have ever seen. The seemed to be leaving the East stand? Anyone know why? { I could write the funny responses myself }.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2015
    That was Roly in dusguise
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Why not ?
  • Options
    Wolves supporters!
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I am guessing they were attending a football match?

• Options
    Reza fans
  • Options
    Maybe they'd had enough of the shit being served up too?
  • Options
    Reza fans

• Options
    There's a Mosque just before the railway bridge on Ransom Walk, or they'd just had enough if the football and left early like a lot of other people
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reza, yes indeed, got it now. In fact it was earlier than 78 and they were leaving because he was subbed.
  • Options
    'women wearing full get up'

Haha
  • Options
    kafka said:

Did you see the Spurs taxi driver also?

He was hoping to gain a little a prophet by picking them up?
  • Options

masicat said:

Not sure if anyone else encountered this yesterday. My son was going out so we had to leave on about 78 minutes. Behind the East stand was a crowd of Muslims. Women wearing full get up in a crowd of about 15. The most unlikely looking crowd of football supporters I have ever seen. The seemed to be leaving the East stand? Anyone know why? { I could write the funny responses myself }.

spoke to them at the bus stop, they were doing kids for a quid.
    They said they'd enjoyed it but was a shame Charlton didn't win.
    Nice to hear of this, thanks for sharing.
    I do hope they have it in mind to come back, many times :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we didn't have a club badge that looks suspiciously like a crusaders sword we could fill a stand with Muslim supporters. The club's missing a marketing trick.
  • Options
    Maybe change it to a schmitar to attract the Muslim support.
  • Options
    There were loads of new faces in the Upper West too. None covered! Lots of sikh supporters too after that performance.
  • Options
    Maybe they were waiting for a stoning ....All I said was that piece of overpriced burger was good enough for jehoviah etc. ..
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

1eyedtutt said:

I am gonna open a halal burger van outside,could be a nice little earner.

It would certainly make more money than your comedy.
    Who said I was joking. Would it not be fair to cater for everyone.
  • Options
    People getting stoned at the Valley, @lolwray? We're not Millwall :)