Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

a suggestion for the cottage

its live on sky, we want to have an impact, visually and verbally...just a suggestion, but how about everybody buying a flag and waving it...it will let everybody know we're in the ground and not asleep and, if nothing else, it will keep the noise level up at the very least with everybody shouting at their neighbour 'oi, mind my eye'...

Comments

• Options
    I've got a few left over from the sandcastles this summer, I'll bring a pocketful along.
  • Options
    hmmmm you gotta love him.
    and what sort of flags do you suggest oh wise one.
  • Options
    Sod the flags, just take our shirts off and wave them around above our heads.

Curb_It can start us off...... ;-)
  • Options
    Has anyone else got their tickets yet? If so, where are you sitting?

Mine arrived this morning - Block P6 Row H
  • Options
    got mine yesterday, no sure where.

As for flags, I've got a Dukes of Hazard one ltgtr, shall i bring that ? :-)
  • Options
    thanks DA-6 but wouldnt want to distract the players... ahem.

mine are indoors will have a look. want to sort out a pub on the district nearer the ground than villiers street!
  • Options
    My tickets came yesterday.
    (Don't know where for)
  • Options
    Ollie got our tickets yesterday mate so don't panic. Dunno what row etc. I am thinking of having a day off & getting trollied anyone else up for it ?
  • Options
    My suggestion is that everyone goes and gets lashed up and then has a bloody good sing song throughout the whole match
  • Options
    Two or three espressos for me before the game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    is there not a nearer pub tho rothko?
  • Options
    you coming up for it Valley ?
  • Options
    i'm going for a drink/food nearer to parsons green?
    am trying to find out name of place
  • Options
    Starbucks on the way Curb it, althought there espresso is rubbish
  • Options
    I've the day off so I'm going by boat from Greenwich (Greenwich-Blackfriars-Putney). Gotta travel in style.
  • Options
    munster road