Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bartram backs Spell It Out in Black and White Campaign

Comments

• Great photography...
  • Well done Sam. I'm sure he would be with us on this so very apt.
  • Scoham said:

Great photography...

Did Katrien take it?
    Im surprised her nose doesn't knock the ball out of his hand every time she walks past.
  • Scoham said:

Great photography...

Did Katrien take it?
    Wrong angle. Would be from above through a window with a blurred image as was shaking with nervous laughter
  • edited December 2015
    Serious question @Henry Irving where does your stance behind the SPIO in B&W campaign (which I fully admire and support) leave you in terms of your involvement with the Museum and use of the North Stand accommodation?
  • Thanks for the background, I know the museum means a great deal to you and it can't be easy wearing two hats but if push came to the shove I never had a doubt really where your priorities would be. Keep up the good work on all fronts, appreciated as always.
  • RedChaser said:

Thanks for the background, I know the museum means a great deal to you and it can't be easy wearing two hats but if push came to the shove I never had a doubt really where your priorities would be. Keep up the good work on all fronts, appreciated as always.

Thanks, it does mean a lot to me and the other Trustees, volunteers and helpers. And I'd like to stress while I might be the one making the most noise that certainly doesn't mean I do the most work and should take the most credit. Mick Everett is the real and unsung hero of the museum as I'm sure the other trustees will agree.

The feedback we get from visitors is very good too. Just wish we could get more people through the door. Maybe we need a Target 20 group but there are plans to bring the museum to more people even if that is only in the cyber world.