Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your help needed to fund more Black and White Scarves

2»

Comments

• Options
    Black and white is the one thing that should unite the fan Base, it is a visible gauge of levels within the fan population who are in agreement and support, from there the next phase Can move on
  • Options
    Joe I don't have PayPal but would like to donate. Can you PM me the bank details and I'll wire the funds over?
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I assume there is a Black and White scarf hanging up in The Museum.

Or would that upset the Mgt ?
  • Options

No, but we have a big collection of trolls.

Boom.

And the answer to the question is ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

No, but we have a big collection of trolls.

Boom.

And the answer to the question is ?
    Why would the museum have a black and white scarf?

Henry Irving has said previously the museum is apolitical. It is not Henry's museum, there are others involved and the trustees of the museum may all have differing views anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done - Joe, see my message
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

Joe I don't have PayPal but would like to donate. Can you PM me the bank details and I'll wire the funds over?

Me too.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the support. We're £400 off 750 scarves and £1000 off 1000 scarves as it stands
  • Options
    why black and white scarves better if just black ! only way u can get at directors at the game is not being there ie a total boycott of one game
  • Options
    KM will find the idea of wearing different scarves a joke and funny !! as she has no idea of football fans and scarves etc, i suggest a total boycott of one game , but have the fans got the guts to do it, and this would be reaching the tv companies etc if this happened
  • Options
    Forest's away strip isnt White shirts with black shorts , is it?
  • Options
    KM not bothered about scarves, one game boycott so tv can get involved and also dent income of KM
  • Options

KM not bothered about scarves, one game boycott so tv can get involved and also dent income of KM

I'm afraid for a lot of people its become a 23 match boycott this season, so another one isnt going to make much difference.
  • Options
    yes but with no effect who is bothered if a few fans dont turn up like now, but if no fans turned up that would be worthy news for tv , no club yet has no fans at all turning up for one game only, so its a big event, charlton fans always say that if u upset anything it wont make any difference, thats why KM finds it funny
  • Options
    by the way a 23 match boycott of a few fans doesnt mean anything and no effect who is bothered
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2015
  • Options
    AM TALKING ABOUT A TOTAL BOYCOTT OF ONE GAME and that would make a big difference as tv would get involved plus the newspapers
  • Options
    I will put £100 in Joe

Scarf will be useful as I can wear it when I end up watching Bromley FC every week, which I can walk to.

Bromley FC has ambition.....

The CAFC owner does not....

• Options
    Bloody hell Alan, that was a night out.
  • Options
    Just donated £20 by PayPal. Not much but if a few more chip in it'll make a difference. Bollocks to united we stand. We're Charlton and together we're 'Athletic' :smiley:
  • Options
    How is the fund looking?
    Hit target?