Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Co-Ordination of Proposed Fan Action

2»

Comments

• Options

jamescafc said:

Trust say there's been no progress with communication. I thought the T20k group met before the Wolves game and that the trust were involved in that. Can we assume that meeting was cancelled or am I missing something?

T20k has not been set up for the kind of strategic dialogue we seek ( and in the process get the answers we all seek) so the Trust isn't involved. I believe that it did go ahead.
    Is there going to be anything from the Trust about what happened? T20k did form part of a previous Trust statement about continuing to lead the way in getting dialogue with the club.

Would be nice to hear something straight from the Trust about it given it's been posted on here that Steve Clarke decided the formation of the committee wasn't what he had envisaged (or something alone those lines) and another member of the committee resigning.

If this is to do with confidentiality and letting T20k do their thing without undermining it then I understand.

• Options
    Co ordinated yes

facilitate no

Go bertie on the proposals and anything the Club can react to better with prior info and the Trust will be finished for ever take note cast this will be your defining moment
  • Options
    Dick Swinging
  • Options

Co ordinated yes

facilitate no

Go bertie on the proposals and anything the Club can react to better with prior info and the Trust will be finished for ever take note cast this will be your defining moment

I'd like to take note, but I've read this six times and haven't got the faintest idea what you are on about.

But as a vociferous non-member your concern is touching.

• Options
    PL54 said:

Dick Swinging

Not sure that everyone meeting in the west stand car park with their hamptons out will make much difference but im in!
  • Options
    Burn a Belgium flag
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Dick Swinging

are you suggesting we swing you from a lamppost? I'm sure that would be classified as inciting a riot due to the number of people wanting to hold the rope!

KM wouldn't be happy!!!
  • Options
    I hope that the Trust cordinate, dont lead it or seem to lead it, and certainly dont leak anything slightly contentious to the club, I havent re newed my membership as I dont see anything coming from cast thats worthy of the spend even though its a very small amount,

I had hoped for more
  • Options
    Leak to the club? FFS. for effing F sake.

You really think I would do that? Or be part of a group of people who would do that?

I've effing heard it all now.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Get your shit together protesters, don't start accusing the trust of alerting the club to what is available to see on here and elsewhere.

Be organised or be laughed at.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why would the Trust leak anything to the club ? Where are people getting that from ?

What absolute nonsense.
  • Options

PL54 said:

Dick Swinging

Not sure that everyone meeting in the west stand car park with their hamptons out will make much difference but im in!
    The inaugral CAFC Dogathon 2016. Find yourself a pothole and crack on.