Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Not For Sale - SLP article

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2015
    This article means very little. As has been said, the club is not up for sale. But if the right offer was made, then it may be.

Lookman isn't up for sale, but if we're offered more than £5M next week, he'll be gone.
  • Options
    If there is anything new in this story today that wasn't apparent yesterday I've missed it.
  • Options
    ''We need to make him an offer he can't refuse!''

Is anyone willing to cut off a horse's head and put it in the b'stds bed!!!
  • Options
    I doubt that Peter Varney would just wake up one morning and think that he should get a consortium together to buy the club without any prompting..??

Someone must have dropped a hint to him
  • Options

Roland loves the club far too much to ever sell it, it's only this emotional attachment that is preventing him from doing so!

He still holds dear to him that stolen October night in 2014 when he saw us beat Bolton
  • Options
    Saying a club is not for sale, may just be a tactic to get the right price, having thought about it, i agree no-one just comes along and says can i buy your club, so someone, somewhere must have said something to PV to make him interested. The question is who makes the next move?
  • Options

Saying a club is not for sale, may just be a tactic to get the right price, having thought about it, i agree no-one just comes along and says can i buy your club, so someone, somewhere must have said something to PV to make him interested. The question is who makes the next move?

Exactly, Redmidland.
  • Options

Or the other option is he is an elderly, arrogant prat who really doesn't know what he wants. He has enough cash not to sell just to spite those at CAFC who have dared question his supremeness
  • Options
    I tweeted Richard Cawley moments after he posted it looking for an actual source of where the quote came from and although he did reply still did not say where or even if there was one.
  • Options

I tweeted Richard Cawley moments after he posted it looking for an actual source of where the quote came from and although he did reply still did not say where or even if there was one.

Maybe it was written with the hope of provoking a response from them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm wondering if the alleged animosity between Varney and Murray has had something to do with the lack of interest from m KM/RD as its pretty much evident from my observations of what's going on in the directors box that Murray has KM's ear. Is Murray at the root of all this?