Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Draw for 1st round of Prediction Knock Out Cup - ties to be played 2/1/16

2»

Comments

• Options
    No replay in the Algarve for me. :-(
  • Options
    Just scraped a 1-1 draw away from home against a lower league Chezzafromcharlton. I will be more up for it in the home replay this week.
  • Options

Just scraped a 1-1 draw away from home against a lower league Chezzafromcharlton. I will be more up for it in the home replay this week.

Will the replay be televised? if so i won't rest my star players this time.

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Well don't bangkoksddick.

Johnstone paint for me

You sure? Looks like a 3-3 draw to me, so you have the replay you so desired.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Johnstone paint for me

Watch out, @MrOneLung, that @Bangkokaddick doesn't take your team round some dodgy Bangkok bars. If offered to be taken to the fleshpots of Bangkok, it's not a type of Thai stew that will be on offer.
  • Options

No replay in the Algarve for me. :-(

At least you won... ungrateful sod. :wink:
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Johnstone paint for me

Watch out, @MrOneLung, that @Bangkokaddick doesn't take your team round some dodgy Bangkok bars. If offered to be taken to the fleshpots of Bangkok, it's not a type of Thai stew that will be on offer.
    My knowledge of Bangkok is not as good as should be so may fly team straight on to Samui or Phuket and fly back to Bangkok just for the match !!!
  • Options
    Despite resting top stars I easily saw off Idle Hans Jnr 5-3.
  • Options
    the red rose triumphs :smiley:
  • Options

First time ever, I think, I got all 3 predictions spot on!!

No one likes a show off ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Hypothetical away trip to Wales and I come out with a 4-2 win. Off to Wembley I go :wink: