Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What will THEY be doing?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm fully prepared for them to be herding people away from the west stand area after the final whistle, and not letting anyone in the car park. Is this feasible do you think?

(sod it, doesn't really matter either way I spose)
  • Options
    Bridges have been burned and the point of no return has been reached.

I don't care what they do now, unless it is getting the hell out of our club - in which case, I'll be celebrating.
  • Options

Too effing late for me - they can go buy the entire Barcelona team , but i'm still gonna be shouting at them from the car park telling them to get on their bike back to Sproutland.
    I think thats the case with most people now - they've overstepped the mark - its a bridge too far.

Agreed.

How you can bear that man's odious mug as your profile pic?
  • Options
    SamB09 said:

They probably read these forums and laugh at the "irritional, emotional attachment" we have to a football club.

They don't even bother to answer polite enquiries, or in the case of the owner even watch the club (and does anyone actually believe he watches our matches on a feed ... seriously) so not a hope of them reading the forums
  • Options
    Anyone think that Meire will have a sudden pressing appointment somewhere else tomorrow and will leave Fraeye to face the full brunt of the fans' anger?
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Anyone think that Meire will have a sudden pressing appointment somewhere else tomorrow and will leave Fraeye to face the full brunt of the fans' anger?

Squirrel face will turn up, she's got to go to a home game sometime(unfortunately) so she'll probably think f*** them.

I think she'll get a nasty surprise at the strength of feeling she has generated.