Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Such a good article, explains the situation very well. Such a sad state of affairs for OUR club, lets get our voices heard for tommorow!!!!!!
  • Options
    It's mainly lifted from VOTV!
  • Options
    Great article. Spot on.
  • Options
    Just replied to the other threads on this topic (so apologies to anyone reading this again):
    Unfortunately if we're honest with ourselves we're gonna need the dastardly tabloids onside to really reach the masses.
    Why hasn't Kelvin Mackenzie (*shudder*) been more proactive in his "column"?
  • Options

Personally I think this is the most damming article yet by a national newspaper on the RD ownership at CAFC.
    I expect the media to be all over this.

I have no idea why I received a 'flag' for merely supporting a post in a national newspaper as 'abuse'........
    Perhaps the moderators might wish to review that action.?
  • Options
    Brilliant article.
  • Options
    Brilliant article, gets all the issues from recruitment, managers, arogance and the shambles off the pitch all in their
  • Options
    I don't care where it was lifted from, it was the best article in the national press yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great article and lots of comments from non-Charlton fans below. This message needs to be spread far and wide, Meire should become a laughing stock like the Venkys.
  • Options

Personally I think this is the most damming article yet by a national newspaper on the RD ownership at CAFC.

I have no idea why I received a 'flag' for merely supporting a post in a national newspaper as 'abuse'........
    May have been a mistake, I've nearly flagged people a few times as I scroll down on my phone.
  • Options

May have been a mistake, I've nearly flagged people a few times as I scroll down on my phone.
    Hope so, i have no objection to people wishing to disagree with me, that is the whole point of this website, hopefully the moderators will review this and modify the posting. I neither know the author of the article or the poster, just thought it was a good article........ jeez!
  • Options
    Did we sell Diego Poyet? Thought he walked at the end of his contract.
  • Options
    Reads very much like Inspector Sands' excellent summary of events. Did the Inspector pitch it to the Guardian or did they lift it? either way it's important our plight gets wider recognition.
  • Options
    “I’m not perfect,” he said in response, “but now we understand each other better and that’s why we have signed a charter that stipulates that fans will have a say in issues that closely affect them such as facilities and ticket prices.”

So he's saying that it's his money/club/risk/ball/game/toy, so he'll say exactly what happens regarding the Club (which to a certain extent I can sympathise with), it's when he say that all the fans are entitled to have an opinion on is the state of the bogs and the cost of a ticket, smacks of an arrogant tnuc to me that
  • Options
    Phone scroll fat finger.