Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks Charlton v Nottingham Forest

124»

Comments

• Options
    Henderson 6.5
    Solly 7
    Saar 6
    Lennon 6.5
    Fox 6.5
    Cousins 7.5
    Vaz te 6
    Ba 5.5
    Jackson 6
    Mak 6.5
    JBG 7
    Harriot 7.5
  • Options
    Henderson- 7.5
    Solly- 8
    Sarr- 6
    Lennon- 7
    Fox- 6
    Vaz Te- 5
    Cousins- 7.5
    Ba- 6
    Jackson- 5
    Harriott- 8
    Mak/- 6.5
    Gudmundsson- 7
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Leuth said:

There's someone on this thread whose only two posts ever have been player marks. He's given Fox 3 both times. I don't like opinions that are obviously biased.

But he was bloody awful AGAIN!! Needs a long rest away from the first team or even out on loan. THD offers so much more at left back IMO
    And I don't care what side of the bloody pitch THD plays, that was stupidity getting sent off. Then gets clapped of the field. Had that have been Morgan Fox, there would have been a firing squad.
  • Options
    Henderson- 7
    Solly- 6.5
    Sarr- 4.5
    Lennon- 5.5
    Fox- 5
    Vaz Te- 5
    Cousins-7.5
    Ba- 6
    Jackson- 6.5
    Harriott-8
    Mak/- 6.5
    Gudmundsson- 6
  • Options
    Henderson-6
    Solly-7
    Sarr-5
    Lennon-5
    Fox-5
    Vaz Te- 5
    Cousins-6
    Ba-4
    Jackson- 5
    Harriott-6
    Mak/-6
    Gudmundsson-8
  • Options
    Henderson- 6
    Solly- 7
    Sarr- 5
    Lennon- 6
    Fox- 5
    Vaz Te- 4
    Cousins- 8- MOM- Plays so much better when he drives forward and turns defence into attack.
    Ba- 7
    Jackson- 5
    Harriott- 7
    Mak/- 6
    Gudmundsson- 7
  • Options
    Henderson ... 7 : Good couple of saves and would be great behind a better defence but he clearly is struggling with the Lennon/Sarr combination.
    Solly ... 8.5 : Chris is back in form no doubt about that and was our best player today
    Sarr ... 5.5 : I see some people giving this lad 2 which to me is ridiculous. Unlike most I see a young player with some potential who is still lacking in experience and a little confidence but his distribution is mostly OK and he is good in the air but unfortunately does lack concentration at times and is susceptible to pacy forwards.
    Lennon ... 6.0 : Still developing I agree but to me looks reasonably solid by no means the worse player we have and did make a match saving tackle.
    Fox ... 4 : Apart from his lack of concentration this lad doesn't have enough pace for a modern full back, no coincidence that every team who comes to The Valley attack us down the left. Why TBH wasn't at left back is anyones guess but for me the real defensive liability at present is Fox
    Vaz Te ... 4 : Another Fraye masterstroke by playing Vaz te out of position and hence making his contribution virtually zero. Not really his fault but whatever Vaz Te is it is not a wide left sided midfielder.
    Cousins ... 8 : A real box2box Midfielder today best game he has had for a long while and great to see.
    Ba... 5.0 : Gives the ball away too much only seems to come alive if Diarra is playing in mid-field
    Jackson... 5 : I love JJ but right now as a central midfielder he is a liability, gives the ball away too much. Not sure what you do about this as he is the only leader on the pitch
    Harriott... 8 : Deserved a goal with one of those two shots at the end, fantastic work ethic it would appear the loan spell has done him a great deal of good
    Makienok... 7.0 : Slow start but at least he won the ball and laid it off well, great stretch for the goal and please people we know he's not Harry Kane but give the guy a break and stop cheering when he wins the ball.
    Gudmundsson ... 7 : That was the Johann of old, the game changed when he came on but enjoy it while you can because he will be gone by the end of January
    Holmes-Dennis ... N/A (6) : Sorry for the lad it should have been Fraye who was sent off for the most idiotic substitution this season completely exposed the lad.
    Williams ... N/A (6) : Not sure what he brings but lets hope it's something because we need it