Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Really?

Can anyone give any more details on this? Disappointing if true.

Comments

• Options
    Yes, it happened.

I saw there was someone standing in front of a car but didn't see who was in it.

Looked back a few seconds later and Makienok was out and talking to him and a few others, but didn't hear what was said.
  • Options
    I am intrigued however can't read it.
  • Options
    Big mak knocks on KM's door

BM: I couldnt get out the ground saturday because you've upset the supporters. You have a duty of care for your employees. Can you fix this.

KM: (nervous smile)

job done.
  • Options
    I didn't see that; I saw two older fans trying to move but they'd parked their car as close to the ground as possible (understandably) and were naturally blocked in - not out of malice. People did move too.

Regarding the players; I only saw Igor and Kashi leave. They got applauded (special mention for IV who seemed to love the attention before he left) and a few songs sung about them. That would've been at the same time that tweet was posted.

I certainly didn't see anything getting "heated". Hell, the protest was pretty much self-moderating with some of the nonsense being "shhhhh"ed until the last 5 mins.
  • Options

Yes, it happened.

I saw there was someone standing in front of a car but didn't see who was in it.

Looked back a few seconds later and Makienok was out and talking to him and a few others, but didn't hear what was said.

I stand corrected then.

What were these muppets even doing so far away from the actual protest? I presume the players weren't parked directly in the area we were protesting in but further back a bit?
  • Options
    The image is really tiny on both my mobile and laptop, can someone post the link to it please?
  • Options
    The stewards had closed the gate when I tried to leave, could this not just have been to do with that? Wasn't there so just hazarding a guess
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Makeinok threw a punch

Familiar Swing and a miss though unfortunately.

;-)
  • Options

Well done, don't support the team in the first half and then really piss them off at the end, hope you are really proud of yourselves!

Interesting name...
  • Options
    I was standing near the incident. THD drove out first but then a big young guy moved into the path of Mak's car. As he edged forward the guy said something like "you're not going to run me over" and was basically being a bit stroppy - not particularly aggressive but awkward. Mak got out and had a word but I couldn't hear what was said.
  • Options
    In fairness he is a loanee and it does him no favours to get involved with club politics, sad but true.
  • Options
    Definitely deliberate on the part of the guy stopping Mak from leaving. Really can't see what the point of it was.
  • Options
    He wanted to go home, one lad wouldn't move, so he had a word with him. Asked the lad why he was being an arsehole. The lad will still be at the club, long after Makienok has left.

All in all, it was 30 seconds at most.