Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club Statement?

With the magnitude of today's protest which apparently also disrupted player and staff departures, one would normally expect an official comment/statement from the club. Then again, our CEO finds our passion for the club "weird" so presumably they will try to brush it under the carpet. Well they'd better get a new supply of brooms in (maybe swap Berditch for a few), cos this protest will not go away anytime soon.

Comments

• Options

With the magnitude of today's protest which apparently also disrupted player and staff departures, one would normally expect an official comment/statement from the club. Then again, our CEO finds our passion for the club "weird" so presumably they will try to brush it under the carpet. Well they'd better get a new supply of brooms in (maybe swap Berditch for a few), cos this protest will not go away anytime soon.

Fraeye's dig about us protesting because “things [are] not going the way they want" is probably as much recognition as we'll get out of the club.
  • Options
    Not going to make the obvious joke but we could do with a new sweeper in midfield.
  • Options

You'd do well to get a few brooms for Bergdich

We might get a dustpan and brush for him

• Options

You'd do well to get a few brooms for Bergdich</blockquote

Get one for the Witch as well.

• Options
    Am I right in thinking that Airman is still part of the target 20000(empty seats) committee? Wonder if she will now seek ways to exclude him in the light of him being part of the 2%?
  • Options
    edited January 2016

The Master and his Puppet 'Has it all calmed down yet' ?
  • Options

She actually needs to stop laughing long enough to string together a coherent/condescending statement to her customers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She'll be crying down the phone to Roly this evening, but he'll be advising her.....

• Options
    Latest club statement is.

'nothing happened, nothing to see here, move on'.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

She'll be crying down the phone to Roly this evening, but he'll be advising her.....

And then getting a little upset because his credibility in his homeland is being called into question;
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I have in front of me a letter from the club... hold on I'll just open it!

"Piss off you English pig dogs!"

Hmmmm
  • Options
    can't wait for Katrien's next powerpoint presentation
  • Options
    Sven is a great resource. So is John Chapman, Good stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm in contact with John Chapman.
  • Options

Well there won't be any point her trying to get a cup of tea from the upper north outlets because it ran out of milk
    She'll have milk. The peasants won't though. Let them eat cake!!