Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Tribute

I didn't get to the Valley on time yesterday, which was a particular shame as I'd arranged for my old man's name to be among those on the Valley Tribute and missed it.

I don't suppose aside all the protest action anyone actually videoed it did they? I know my family would really appreciate seeing it.

Comments

• Options
    That's sad. At least you know the tribute was nicely observed.
  • Options
    Forest fans played their part as well to be fair.
  • Options
    His name is in the programme Rik.

They might put it on the Official Site. I was able to email a link of last years so that my siblings could see it following my mother's death.
  • Options
    @smudge7946

I'm assuming you flagged this in error
  • Options
    rikofold said:

I didn't get to the Valley on time yesterday, which was a particular shame as I'd arranged for my old man's name to be among those on the Valley Tribute and missed it.

I don't suppose aside all the protest action anyone actually videoed it did they? I know my family would really appreciate seeing it.

All the names were in the programme.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

His name is in the programme Rik.

They might put it on the Official Site. I was able to email a link of last years so that my siblings could see it following my mother's death.

I'll see if someone can put a copy aside for me, thanks for that.
  • Options
    I'll have a comp copy you are welcome to have @rikofold
  • Options
    Cheers mate
  • Options
    Can you copies of old programmes from club shop? My Dads name was on the screen as well. I got a programme but my sister would like one as well.
  • Options
    I actually saw your Dad's name mate, so it was observed from me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rikofold said:

Club have put this on the Youtube channel now mate....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My5ZxDSLePU
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

rikofold said:

Club have put this on the Youtube channel now mate....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My5ZxDSLePU
    Thanks for that - my Dad was on the list too. Will copy to his relatives who weren't at the game
  • Options
    Thanks all xx