Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky Sport Sunday Supplement

Sorry if posted elsewhere, but Charlton protest is going to be discussed on the Sunday Supplement, we are 4th in the running list, according to a tweet showing the running order on Twitter

Comments

• Options
    Thats good news. Normally its half hour each on the big clubs.
  • Options
    I tweeted him last night and he said he would try cover it. Great news!
  • Options
    Only the 4th bit now!
  • Options
    Well done for those comments from the man with glasses... He really researched the issues before fighting our corner
  • Options
    Great to see us getting mentioned in on the Sunday Supplement, highlighting that KM refers to us as 'customers' and that only 2% are dissatisfied despite such a large number protesting yesterday! This is just the beginning!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Andy Dunn, fair play.

also the main presenter talking about the dissatisfaction with the owners and finishing the sentence with "quite rightly".
  • Options
    Hope that KM and RD were watching that too!
  • Options
    Thought they covered it well, especially of how critical they were of the running of the club. Shows how successful yesterday was, and how we are getting the message out there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016

Nah both still in bed, ignoring it all as they discover each others bodies!!! URGGGGGGGGGG
  • Options
    apparent that Aston Villa appear to be being run in the same way we are, absent owner, corporate no marks overseeing operations and letting long serving employees who know the club go.

and look where they are.
  • Options
    We do need the world outside Charlton to take an interest. The mad owner and his incompetent CEO won't appreciate the media spotlight that ridicules them. It is great that is happening. We need to think of imaginative ways, as well as continuing the post match protest, to keep the press interested.
  • Options
    I thought yesterday's protests DURING the game were perfect. Support the team on the field but continue to make clear deep dissatisfaction with the manager, Meire and RD. More of the same, and louder.
  • Options

I thought yesterday's protests DURING the game were perfect. Support the team on the field but continue to make clear deep dissatisfaction with the manager, Meire and RD. More of the same, and louder.

Problem is what does the owner care when your still paying to go, you can protest every game but if your still paying to go RD will not be bothered about protests.
  • Options
    I think we have to wait until season ticket renewal time CA, then they will realise the extent of the dissatisfaction. For now they can count non-attending ST holders into the crowd figures, and pretend that it's the poor results that are keeping away walk ups.

I get where you are coming from, but I think that he will be bothered about the slowly growing attention his poor stewardship is bringing - apparently not only in Britain - as he obviously has quite an ego, and is used to success. Even if his acolytes are still telling him he's great, he wont be able to avoid the criticism altogether.
  • Options
    I missed it this morning, is there somewhere else I can watch it?
  • Options
    Should be on catch up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    foxjam said:

Not found anywhere yet, but should eventually be on here: http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-shows/sunday-supplement/podcasts
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options

Nah both still in bed, ignoring it all as they discover each others bodies!!! URGGGGGGGGGG
    I don't think Meire fancies him.
  • Options

Problem is what does the owner care when your still paying to go, you can protest every game but if your still paying to go RD will not be bothered about protests.
    I think because, if you go you can protest directly at the ground which in turn makes the media more aware. Do the media take note of attendance figures? I wouldn't have thought so.
  • Options
    addix said:

foxjam said:

Not found anywhere yet, but should eventually be on here: http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-shows/sunday-supplement/podcasts
    Its on now, any ideas what times to skip too?
  • Options
    about 49 mins in
  • Options
    Macronate said:

apparent that Aston Villa appear to be being run in the same way we are, absent owner, corporate no marks overseeing operations and letting long serving employees who know the club go.

and look where they are.

They also seem to be hiring someone who has never been a CEO or Sporting Director before... Plus their Chief Scout is actually an Analyst!!
  • Options
    Charlton and Bolton are important clubs.
    You have owners have no connection
    They are the poster boy for a club not to be run
    You cannot treat the fans as customers
    These clubs are at the heart of the community............

Interesting that they said about the German idea of supporter ownership
    If you engage with your community they will come and support you......

Think I have quoted them correctly.......
    Some good points raised, and the panel had a break for obsessing from the premiership.