Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lookman going to Palace...

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/crystal-palace-rumours.php

Just thought you lot needed stirring up a bit after a quiet few days..!

Comments

• Options
    Hilarious
  • Options
    I suspect his 'injury' means he has played his last match for Charlton though and he will be going somewhere.
  • Options
    I'm Bemused By people saying Lookman is moving on already, even thou he has only played a handful of games ?

Demaral Gray who is a Under 18/19/20 year old England international has played just under 80 league games since he was 17 for Birmingham.

In the papers this weekend He is going to have talks with Leicester city about a 3.7 million release clause move ?

Yet last season they turned down a 4 million plus bid from Bournemouth ?

Despite my degree in quantum Physics, i'm struggling to understand this concept.

From A to C without passing through B is easy compared to these clauses and the
    wink wink nature of Joe Gomez 3.5 million to Liverpool (as stated by Liverpool)

Joe went from CAFC to Liverpool without playing for derby on loan.

hold on ? maybe it does make sense ?

Someone is telling a fuc#ing great porkie.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I suspect his 'injury' means he has played his last match for Charlton though and he will be going somewhere.

and won't be cup tied.
  • Options
    Why go to them when he could go to a big club.
  • Options
    If an offer comes in he will be gone.
  • Options
    Palace certainly like pacey wide players, indeed it's hard to see Lookman making much of impact there in the near future with their strength in that position
  • Options
    edited January 2016

I'm Bemused By people saying Lookman is moving on already, even thou he has only played a handful of games ?

Demaral Gray who is a Under 18/19/20 year old England international has played just under 80 league games since he was 17 for Birmingham.

In the papers this weekend He is going to have talks with Leicester city about a 3.7 million release clause move ?

Despite my degree in quantum Physics, i'm struggling to understand this concept.

Saw something earlier about the Bournemouth offer for Gray. They offered a lot less than the clause release price as an up front payment, and add ons for the rest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Saw something earlier about the Bournemouth offer for Gray. They offered a lot less than the clause release price as an up front payment, and add ons for the rest.
    I think you must be right Ricky, thou that's not the way it was reported at the time.

• Options
    If he goes to them ( I know it's only a rumour) that that would be a big fuck you to the fans.
    It can't possibly be true. That would DEFINATELY show the regimes intentions.
  • Options
    Overheard someone talking about this yesterday and they reckon that Pardew has already 'tapped up' Lookman and offered the boy £5,000 a week. Probably bullshit but then who knows?
  • Options
    £5k a week in the prem? Do you mean £50k?
  • Options
    £15k I'd imagine
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2016
    Football rumours is not a credible source. It would probably best to save getting worked up a Lookman move if or when it happens. No point letting people wind you up for no good reason other than their own entertainment. Best move along from this crap rumour.
  • Options
    Wow. For someone so young to be knighted by the queen. It's quite astounding.
  • Options
    Load of balls BUT with the massive financial disparity between the clubs I can guarantee they will pick up some of our better young players sooner or later if it continues sadly.
  • Options
    I know Meire said we would develop players and sell them to keep her in teeth whitener, but I presumed she meant after a season or so. Not nine games.
  • Options
    why did you presume that? She has been quoted that she won't hold them back. That means they will be allowed to go straight away if we get any offer. Mind you, as she is a liar, I'm not quoting a reliable source