Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

employment agencies

afternoon all,
my new years resolution is to get off my a*** and find myself a new job and i want to start getting the ball rolling. Can anyone recommend any employment agencies in the Kent area (around Canterbury, Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable)?
cheers

Comments

• Options
    L Block said:

afternoon all,
    my new years resolution is to get off my a*** and find myself a new job and i want to start getting the ball rolling. Can anyone recommend any employment agencies in the Kent area (around Canterbury, Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable)?
    cheers

I'm not in that area but it would, probably, be helpful if you were to give an idea as to the kind of work you're looking for.
  • Options
    www.indeed.co.uk is very good.

Depends what you are looking for.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    kimbo said:

new fangled thing called google, enter recruitment agencies in kent :)

That new fangled thing google doesn't RECOMMEND though does it which is my reading of what he is asking.

I do agree that a bit more info re line of work required would help.
  • Options

www.indeed.co.uk is very good.

Depends what you are looking for.

Only tiny problem is that indeed recycles job postings every week or so. However, yes still the best at the moment.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Oh for the old days when you phoned up your pimp a couple of weeks before your contract expiry date (more than likely the weasel would be onto you if he sniffed more money...), rocked up at the pub lunchtime, got pissed, pretended you were mates for two or three hours, got a couple of quid an hour on your rate, he got his cut, you got yours and you didn't have to speak to the slime ball for another 6 months...
  • Options
    Indeef is the best
  • Options
    Indeed
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    kimbo said:

new fangled thing called google, enter recruitment agencies in kent :)

Or you could ask Katrien, she knows it all, just ask her. Not by email though :wink:
  • Options
    L Block said:

afternoon all,
    cheers

You are not a CEO by any chance?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you want work now, Falconwood in Bromley High Street is excellent