Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Customer compaint (Section 8.1) (From Sweden) (Email)

Hey Guys, thought it was about time i signed up, Adrian here (charltonaddickedmatt's fiance)

I happend to attend the Forest game as I was in London and I know Matt is a massive Charlton fan, and being a fan of Sundsvall in Sweden, I can understand how you guys feel, But well done to you all, the protests after the game where fantastic, and I really hope you get your club back! Football fans are more then just customers, and I hope ur CEO in time can see that, All the best to you for the rest of the season /Adrian

'' Hi there,

I flew over from Sweden to watch Charlton's match against Nottingham Forest, and as a long term fan, and also a fan who supports a Swedish team also, I find it strange and rarther quite shocking that Katrine Miere refers to Charlton supporters as `´ Customers at a restraunt´´ and this comment alone shows that this lady knows very little about football itself, and clearly hasn't had any real background or engagement around football in general, But also its not right for a Resteruant to recive many complants, like after the game there was many people protesting a form of a complant, when you have this many people upset, something surely is wrong? even in Swedish football, if she was to be CEO of a club her words and actions would be alarming.

So maybe Katrine can explain how she plans to make all the unhappy '' customers'' happy, because if customers have a bad experience, they are unlikely to return and there will be a bad name past around which will also put against people wanting to come and ''try'' Charlton athletic,

I have no Idea what her plan and vision is, but it don't take a rocket scientist to see that its not working, she has a go at her customers, but maybe she could also work on the way that she speaks to the, and the way she handles to situation,

I think its pretty obvious her time at Charlton is going to put a big dent on her CV, lets hope shes a better lawyer then she is a CEO!

Kind Regards

Adrian Fors''

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to Charlton life! Don't get to attatched it hurts to be Charlton haha :P Never told me you went to see the game! told you one you go you'll want to go again! thanks for the email and kind words for our club also :)
  • Options
    Nice one Adrian. You've picked up very quickly what it's like to be involved with Charlton at this present time. Won't be long until you're 'consumed'. Prepare for the roller coaster ride!
  • Options
    YO ADRIAN!!!
  • Options
    Couldn't have put it better myself. Great stuff.

Incidentally, complaints should be gold dust to someone wanting to understand why the 'customers' are walking away from their business, or indeed someone wanting to develop their 'customer' base. To not just dismiss the complaints but dismiss the industry-normal behaviour of the customers themselves as "weird" is the opposite of what a CEO would normally do.
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Couldn't have put it better myself. Great stuff.

Incidentally, complaints should be gold dust to someone wanting to understand why the 'customers' are walking away from their business, or indeed someone wanting to develop their 'customer' base. To not just dismiss the complaints but dismiss the industry-normal behaviour of the customers themselves as "weird" is the opposite of what a CEO would normally do.

Very valid ...its always good to know why 'customers' are unhappy but feedback is seldom available.

Trouble is, she will still ignore it.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    "KM Not Listening"
  • Options

Welcome to Charlton life! Don't get to attatched it hurts to be Charlton haha :P Never told me you went to see the game! told you one you go you'll want to go again! thanks for the email and kind words for our club also :)

Eh ? Did you not go with her / him ?

I must be missing something.