Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Charlton Live Podcast - inc Analysis of club statement

edited January 2016 in General Charlton
On today's Big Match Preview podcast we analyse the statement released by the club today made by Richard Murray.

We go through each question to talk about how we think fans may interpret the answers.

We also asses the way the national media has reacted to Saturday's fan protest.

Then we preview the FA Cup clash with Colchester.

Stream it here - http://bit.ly/1OdG438

Or subscribe to the podcast in iTunes here - http://bit.ly/1JtESM1

Comments

• Options
    Another great show, probably my favourite podcast - I normally save the pre-match show for my journey to the match on Saturday but wanted to listen to today's straight away !

@LouisMend - do you say "Ireland" in an Irish accent on purpose ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Another great show, probably my favourite podcast - I normally save the pre-match show for my journey to the match on Saturday but wanted to listen to today's straight away !

@LouisMend - do you say "Ireland" in an Irish accent on purpose ?

Hahaha it's so funny you picked that up as I've noticed it myself. I have no idea why I do that!!
  • Options
    Louis. I need to see a picture of your face.

For some unknown reason I imagine you look like that fella with the glasses who answers the questions on 'pointless'.
    Tell me I'm wrong.
  • Options

Louis. I need to see a picture of your face.

For some unknown reason I imagine you look like that fella with the glasses who answers the questions on 'pointless'.
    Tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong :smiley:
  • Options

A close friend of mine used to tell me all the time that Richard Osman and me had similar character traits/sense of humour and I should watch pointless, so it's funny you've made the same link!

This is me
  • Options
    Separated at birth! :(
  • Options
    Have been hoarding them in preparaton for a long workout this morning. Should get through both last weekend's and yesterday's. Always look forward to them.