Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Official Site thinks we lost 2-0!

Check out CAFC.co.uk - the club seems to think we lost 2-0. How much more WRONG can these idiots say, think and do? I have had enough!

Comments

• Options
    Bloody hell. We need a new phase - 'beyond parody' is worn out now.
  • Options
    Just a typo, but I guess there's no one senior around tonight to check these things.
  • Options
    Basics!
  • Options
    I won't blame the new head of communications.
  • Options
    Does it say Carol masterminded a 2 0 defeat?
  • Options
    Just a typo yes but yet another example of a lack of proof reading before anything is published.
  • Options
    The official site thinks we're all happy!
  • Options
    Maybe it's their way of making us feel better about the actual result ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope you are on good money Olly, to work for this shower of S**t everyday must take some courage. You do realise any mistake you make will be picked up because fans are fed up with the management at the moment
  • Options
    its alright @Ollywozere we understand your just as F***** off with the running of the club as we are, And understand for your jobs sake you need to be careful about what you say, one day it MIGHT be all over! wouldn't that be nice? must be boring writing the same reports from the same responces week after week!
  • Options
    Well said Seth, Also agree that @Ollywozere is a good lad,
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options

Well said Seth, Also agree that @Ollywozere is a good lad,

Looked a bit scary when he had that 'tache mind.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Olly why don't you lie just lie like the rest of the club and tell it was really 2-0 and the rest of the world got it wrong.
  • Options
    The press and comms team are thread bare at our club and as a result Olly has to do the work of several people.

Let's not be to hard on the lad as he is clearly one of the good guys here