Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karel not the only Belgian in the wrong job

Anyone else seen the Belgian Health Minister?

Comments

• Options
    The Would'ya is back!!
  • Options
    People had a lot of remarks about her. Stand up comedians had a field day ... But there's not a soul in Belgium who doesn't think she's highly capable. Elected time and time again as most capable politician . So ... you're really talking BS here ...( And, she's not involved with 17 yr old boys ;) )
  • Options
    skywalker said:

People had a lot of remarks about her. Stand up comedians had a field day ... But there's not a soul in Belgium who doesn't think she's highly capable. Elected time and time again as most capable politician . So ... you're really talking BS here ...( And, she's not involved with 17 yr old boys ;) )

Do as I say, not as I do?
  • Options
    skywalker said:

Looks like she's eaten a couple though !
  • Options
    I wouldn't care if it was a Belgian chimp managing our team as long as it knew what it was doing.
  • Options

The Would'ya is back!!

Well...? - Would ya?