Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Murray caption competition to lighten the mood

2»

Comments

• Options
    Were Going Back To The Future!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    A tape discovered of this pictured video

titled, Richard....my confession, dated, October 14th 2017

"The big twist cannot be prematurely revealed but when people see this, I now confess that I, Richard Murrary, am actually the true owner of charlton Athletic FC.

RD has been MY puppet all along....but... it's still not as straight forward as that...
    The man you know to be "Roland Dutchatelet" doesn't even exist, it's all been a secret ploy to divert people from what has really been going on.
    "Katrien Meire" is also an illusion but certainly more of a challenge to create and keep haha..., how many people can say they have actually met her face to face? If you have met her in person, I can only assume your one of the people I paid off. Jim Davidson for one, certainly didn't hesitate to take a bribe and say on various occasions to people that he met her.

As it currently stands, while I record this, that stupid football team just helped me again by losing 2-1 away to Colchester in the FA cup. They will never even know why this particular failing was so important to me.

I will let you in on one secret; if you came to my house you will see my Riga mask, Luzon Mask, Peeters mask, and of course Fraeye mask.
    I am the managers and I sack the managers as and when I please. It's just been so so incredibly funny. The "Riga" one is now ready for use again.

The "network" are my spies from all over the world. Digging into and following what every single charlton fan does or doesn't do in there day to day life. I know, they know, what you ate or breakfast this morning.

I have a question for you, "Addicks" Why do you think the ticket office was closed on Thursdays all of a sudden? Haha people believed NHS stood for national health service, it's actually stood for "network human strategy"

Why? il tell you, we've been conducting secret experiments on creating the perfect footballing embryo "clone" in our academy mass production factory.
    The valley is one big science lab and.....

(The tape and video fucks up)

• Options
    What do you think of my Michael Appleton impression?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

A tape discovered of this pictured video

titled, Richard....my confession, dated, October 14th 2017

"The big twist cannot be prematurely revealed but when people see this, I now confess that I, Richard Murrary, am actually the true owner of charlton Athletic FC.

RD has been MY puppet all along....but... it's still not as straight forward as that...
    The man you know to be "Roland Dutchatelet" doesn't even exist, it's all been a secret ploy to divert people from what has really been going on.
    "Katrien Meire" is also an illusion but certainly more of a challenge to create and keep haha..., how many people can say they have actually met her face to face? If you have met her in person, I can only assume your one of the people I paid off. Jim Davidson for one, certainly didn't hesitate to take a bribe and say on various occasions to people that he met her.

As it currently stands, while I record this, that stupid football team just helped me again by losing 2-1 away to Colchester in the FA cup. They will never even know why this particular failing was so important to me.

I will let you in on one secret; if you came to my house you will see my Riga mask, Luzon Mask, Peeters mask, and of course Fraeye mask.
    I am the managers and I sack the managers as and when I please. It's just been so so incredibly funny. The "Riga" one is now ready for use again.

The "network" are my spies from all over the world. Digging into and following what every single charlton fan does or doesn't do in there day to day life. I know, they know, what you ate or breakfast this morning.

I have a question for you, "Addicks" Why do you think the ticket office was closed on Thursdays all of a sudden? Haha people believed NHS stood for national health service, it's actually stood for "network human strategy"

Why? il tell you, we've been conducting secret experiments on creating the perfect footballing embryo "clone" in our academy mass production factory.
    The valley is one big science lab and.....

(The tape and video fucks up)

Richard Murray is supreme leader Snoke confirmed
  • Options
    "Yes she's naive at times, but let me tell you, she sucks like a hoover"
  • Options
    "At last I shall reveal myself to the world. From henceforth you shall know me as Richard...Millwall....Murray. And this has been the longest con mankind has ever known."
  • Options
    " I absolutely love Roland's holiday home ".

Some terrific entries everybody, well done.