Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sparrows Lane Protests.

Has it been considered that we protest at the training ground during the week? Standing off of Charlton property as the staff come into work and as the go home with a few placards etc
It's also been mentioned about outside the Valley during the week. Does KM work from there or does she hide elsewhere?

Comments

• Options
    cafckev said:

Does KM work from there or does she hide elsewhere?

Probably in a laundry basket somewhere - smiling and laughing of course
  • Options
    I'll be at work also. Carol might not have much on during the week soon so he might be able to join you.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Has it been considered that we protest at the training ground during the week? Standing off of Charlton property as the staff come into work and as the go home with a few placards etc
    It's also been mentioned about outside the Valley during the week. Does KM work from there or does she hide elsewhere?

Well I wont be at work all week and think it's a good idea. As long as it's off of their property I can't see why not
  • Options

cafckev said:

Well I wont be at work all week and think it's a good idea. As long as it's off of their property I can't see why not
    Don't forget your flask!
  • Options

cafckev said:

Don't forget your flask!
    Bloody cheek! No flask carrying supporters in the East stand......
  • Options
    I really get the need to up the ante a bit but if protests are to take place at Sparrows Lane is that not simply going to be felt as a dig at the players?

Let's not give the lads too much grief - the poor bastards are getting enough of it already working for Roland.
  • Options

I really get the need to up the ante a bit but if protests are to take place at Sparrows Lane is that not simply going to be felt as a dig at the players?

Let's not give the lads too much grief - the poor bastards are getting enough of it already working for Roland.

Really ? Poor little lambs. Fraeye might be awful and the board inept but there's no excusing some of the performances these lads are putting in. They're taking the piss and if people want to take the protest to the training ground and it offends some of the players sensibilities then I'll get over it.