Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sometimes you have to let go.(RM)

RM has been a loyal servant for many years to CAFC. But now I think it's time that he faced reality and let's go of trying to be our man on the inside. He lost all credibility when he was the clubs mouthpiece on the QA a couple of days ago. RM knows what it is to run a football club first hand and the disasters that can unfold. It was on his watch that the club started to decline. I know that he lost money but not a lot is said about the supporters who invested in the club also ended up out of pocket. Unfortunately for him he has forgotten that it is important that a team wins its matches especially at home and send the fans home happy. ( note to KM that's how you will hit the 27k let alone 20k ). I think he enjoys the crack at having a position with the club more than being a genuine fan which no doubt he still is.
Richard give it up and join us in our fight to get our Charlton Back.

Comments

• Options
    Ain't gana happen mate If he was gana walk he would hav done ages ago.
  • Options
    Valcross said:

RM has been a loyal servant for many years to CAFC. But now I think it's time that he faced reality and let's go of trying to be our man on the inside. He lost all credibility when he was the clubs mouthpiece on the QA a couple of days ago. RM knows what it is to run a football club first hand and the disasters that can unfold. It was on his watch that the club started to decline. I know that he lost money but not a lot is said about the supporters who invested in the club also ended up out of pocket. Unfortunately for him he has forgotten that it is important that a team wins its matches especially at home and send the fans home happy. ( note to KM that's how you will hit the 27k let alone 20k ). I think he enjoys the crack at having a position with the club more than being a genuine fan which no doubt he still is.

Mouthpiece for the club, more bullshit comes out of his mouth than KM's. He simply likes being the big I am, at the trough with the other clowns on match days whilst the club falls into disrepair.

He hasn't been fit for purpose for years and is like a cancer in our club that needs to be cut out, like the other Belgian fools involved with OUR club.

Piss off Murrey and take the rest of the Belgian cowards with you.
  • Options
    I'm rereading the Curbishley book and its just such a shame after he did do some absolutely terrific things to get us in such a strong position, now however he can't see the wood for the trees... clearly ...

What about if he swallowed his pride and the obvious disagreement with PV and at least got some detail regarding the potential takeover... he could do that... he could... if he wanted...

But he won't...
  • Options
    He could regain a Little of the lost magic if he stood up publically, said KM is useless and RD needs to do a rapid about face. Given the answer we know would come (if the management even deigned to reply) he should walk and publically pull their pants down a little lower in the press. Anything less is simply condoning and agreeing with the regime. In WW2, there were French people who did what he's doing with the Nazi's. They were called collaborators, and lot's of them got lynched when the Nazi's retreated, regardless of what they did before.
    I'm not calling for a lynching, but RM will have a history in CAFC history similar to the collaborators in France.
  • Options
    He believes the Belgians are doing a wonderful job, otherwise he would have gone by now.

Brainwashed.
  • Options
    He's sold out. He won't be coming back.
  • Options
    Hero to zero
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

He believes the Belgians are doing a wonderful job, otherwise he would have gone by now.

Brainwashed.

Again, I can only think he is hoping to get his poppy back.
  • Options
    RM's ludicrous appointment of Dowie started the whole decline.
  • Options

Agreed. He let emotion take over, to get one over Perma-tan, and it's been a downhill slide ever since.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably on a decent salary, might be his only means of maintaining his lifestyle.
  • Options

Valcross said:

Mouthpiece for the club, more bullshit comes out of his mouth than KM's. He simply likes being the big I am, at the trough with the other clowns on match days whilst the club falls into disrepair.

He hasn't been fit for purpose for years and is like a cancer in our club that needs to be cut out, like the other Belgian fools involved with OUR club.

Piss off Murrey and take the rest of the Belgian cowards with you.
    Is he also Belgian?
  • Options

It certainly did , a complete disaster .
  • Options
    limeygent said:

Probably on a decent salary, might be his only means of maintaining his lifestyle.

He's non-executive, which means no salary.
  • Options
    He has picked his side.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Brainwashed.

It makes no difference to his money if he's there or not.
  • Options
    His smug comments about Palace being envious of what we had developed and at that moment the appointment of Dowie beginning the plummet...

Such a shame as he put his money where his mouth was at the beginning of our assent...
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Brainwashed.

He will get that back without him sitting there like a broken flush at the moment.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016

The trouble started when he sacked Curbs. If he'd let him see out his contract like Curbs wanted then Dowie would not have been on the radar. RM wanted to one up Palace but ended up scoring a very big own goal.

• Options
    Tango Man must be pissing himself laughing at us.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Brainwashed.

It makes no difference to his money if he's there or not.
    Exactly, he should do the decent thing as Messrs Whitehand and the others have done, disappear and keep his trap shut.
  • Options
    He should have walked when Powell was sacked, he lost my respect when he didn't. Then when he allowed long serving and faithful members of staff be made redundant and be forced to retire without piping up, he lost even more respect. Now he is nothing but an annoying old piece of furniture that you can't even give away!
  • Options

I'm not calling for a lynching, but RM will have a history in CAFC history similar to the collaborators in France.

Some of the collaborators got their heads shaven. That would teach him.