Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: FA Cup Round 3: Colchester 2-1 Charlton

many thanks to the 34 Lifers who gave marks, as cup matches are nor accessed by sites such as Squawka and we don't include the averages in the running totals the stats are only two pages this week, normal service returns at Huddersfield, I was going to do all the totals and averages for all cup matches this season but I just couldn't be bothered !

Comments

• Options
    Five players with scores below 4 - an average ?

Congrats to Pope, I think that's the best I've ever seen him play.
  • Options
    Only 5 players did not commit a foul, ignoring Pope, 3 of them were defenders, cannot explain, but as KM would say "weird". How long before Reza gets himself sent off, can't the coaching staff explain tackles and fouls to him.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Reza 1 shot, 1 goal.

All others 12 shots... 3 on target. - Says a lot that one of the middle rated players (ironically one of the shortest) needed just one attempt to score a decent header.

Why has Vaz Te not been given the assist? The ball was crossed in by Vaz Té (which commentary gave to Moussa but highlights show the no.2 shirt)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Reza 1 shot, 1 goal.

All others 12 shots... 3 on target.

Why has Vaz Te not been given the assist? The ball was crossed in by Vaz Té (which commentary gave to Moussa but highlights show the no.2 shirt)

I haven't yet seen the highlights so have gone by the official CAFC match report, I'll review when I see the highlights on the OS
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Dazzler21 said:

Reza 1 shot, 1 goal.

All others 12 shots... 3 on target.

I haven't yet seen the highlights so have gone by the official CAFC match report, I'll review when I see the highlights on the OS
    Seriously, don't watch them, even if it means your stats are wrong this week, don't watch.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Only 5 players did not commit a foul, ignoring Pope, 3 of them were defenders, cannot explain, but as KM would say "weird". How long before Reza gets himself sent off, can't the coaching staff explain tackles and fouls to him.

So Johnson, Sarr and Fox didn't commit a single foul all game? That is bizarre, and show how far away they were from the players they should have been marking!
  • Options

ross1 said:

So Johnson, Sarr and Fox didn't commit a single foul all game? That is bizarre, and show how far away they were from the players they should have been marking!
    Doesn't say how many fouls they attempted though !
  • Options
    se9addick said:

ross1 said:

Doesn't say how many fouls they attempted though !
    Probably never got near the opposition
  • Options
    Charlton v Spurs at the valley
    Charlton v team of the moment Leicester City .
    All we had to do was beat the worst [current form ] team in the third division.
    That hurts