Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How much of a statement would it make if Seb announced he wasn't going to another game?

Not for a second suggesting he should but if he decided "Fuck it - I'm done with this ownership" do you think that would garner more interest from the press?

Just curious really

Comments

• Options
    Swisdom said:

Not for a second suggesting he should but if he decided "Fuck it - I'm done with this ownership" do you think that would garner more interest from the press?

Just curious really

he's just another customer
  • Options
    I'd be delighted that he would be gaining a broader outlook on everything else life has to offer away from Charlton.
  • Options
    I know the name but not his role?
  • Options

Colchester was his 850th game in a row.
  • Options
    They wouldn't give a money's toss
  • Options
    It would look good to the mainstream press especially people like talksport.

As for KM and RM they wouldn't give a toss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No statement whatsoever, they'd see it as losing 1 loyal customer, nothing more.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I'd be delighted that he would be gaining a broader outlook on everything else life has to offer away from Charlton.

Maybe he has a perfectly fine outlook and decided himself that following Charlton round the country is what he wants to do with his time.
    Each to their own
  • Options

se9addick said:

Maybe he has a perfectly fine outlook and decided himself that following Charlton round the country is what he wants to do with his time.
    Each to their own
    Quite.
  • Options

It would look good to the mainstream press especially people like talksport.

You would think that, but Leeds have got around 500 at such milestone, while Sheffield Wednesday have around 2,000......

• Options
    Two sheds wouldn't give two shits.
  • Options
    @oohaahmortimer ........would it affect our away attendance that much ?
  • Options

very true.
  • Options

@oohaahmortimer ........would it affect our away attendance that much ?

About 2% on tomorrows following
  • Options
    I couldn't care less how many games he goes to, so why would anyone not connected to Charlton.
  • Options
    Give him a medal or a medical , he,s either a hero or a nut job !

Club would not give a shit, they have lost over 3000 already, what's another one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If he announced he was missing a game?

Not the slightest bit of difference.

In KM's eyes he is just much as a customer as everyone else.
  • Options

Colchester was his 850th game in a row.
    poor guy, perhaps medication might help.
  • Options
    I don't think he should boycott. I like him the way he is.