Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Varney statement to SLP

2»

Comments

• Options
    I wish I had the means and the resources to be able to do what Varney is attempting. We're lucky to have him as a supporter, especially at times like these. True passion is driven from the heart and will not stop.
  • Options
    I'm utterly convinced now that Duchatelet is getting some sort of perverted and narcissistic kick out of this. I reckon he is prepared to take a massive loss and is just having a bit of fun in his senile years! You can just imagine him and her on Skype every night getting off over the day's events; with RM running around ensuring that the wet wipes are topped up!!

How any 'competent' business person can ignore the level headed and well thought out advances of PV is beyond me? It simply has to be for the reasons articulated above.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Addicted said:

What on earth does Meire do all day to justify her salary?

No idea but it clearly gives RD pleasure. Make of that what you will...

I don't think she fancies him.
  • Options
    Peter has just signed a contract extension at Ebbsfleet.
  • Options
    That article just highlights
    a) that as football club CEO Peter Varney is very good.
    b) that as a football club CEO Katrien Meire is a disaster.

He gets it. She never will.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Deleting e mails from angry customers
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Addicted said:

Deleting e mails from angry customers
    She must have RSI by now!

• Options

Additionally, Ebbsfleet half-season tickets are 'flying' according to their website and on my facebook feed, there's a post stating that their attendances are up 31%. Wondering if any of these extras are disillusioned Charlton supporters.

Whereas, we appear to be losing supporters by a corresponding rate (or close to).

Unfortunately, as we're informed, Roly/KM are doing everything right and obviously Mr.Varney is doing it all wrong.

• Options

Additionally, Ebbsfleet half-season tickets are 'flying' according to their website and on my facebook feed, there's a post stating that their attendances are up 31%. Wondering if any of these extras are disillusioned Charlton supporters.

Whereas, we appear to be losing supporters by a corresponding rate (or close to).

Unfortunately, as we're informed, Roly/KM are doing everything right and obviously Mr.Varney is doing it all wrong.

don't be ridiculous, we don't have any dormant supporters in kent, it's south west london we are concentrating on, as grand leader meire seems to think this is a good place to get more support.
  • Options

I've talked to a lot of charlton fans who now go to ebbsfleet, me and my bother among them.

The season Powell was sacked was my last as a season ticket holder and have only been back to the valley once since then. I cant stand to see the club I love being destroyed.

Ebbsfleet was a little distraction at first to get away from the problems at charlton, but it is a bloody well run club and I actually enjoy watching them. Win, lose or draw it is a good day out and until something happens with the owners, I don't think I'll be heading back to the valley any time soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PV has signed until 2020 at Ebbsfleet, unlike us I'm sure they are on an upward curve!
    http://ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/varney-commits-long-term-to-the-fleet/

• Options

PV has signed until 2020 at Ebbsfleet, unlike us I'm sure they are on an upward curve!
    http://ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/varney-commits-long-term-to-the-fleet/

Reckon we could well be in same division in 2 years.