Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Odds that KF will still be in charge come August 2016?

Comments

• Options
    Zero. Close thread.
  • Options
    I asked paddy power what were the odds we would be in league two in august 2017, 16/1
  • Options
    We have to drive KF and KM out very quickly. That is the next step without question. It could also be argued to be the first step towards toppling the coward.
  • Options

We have to drive KF and KM out very quickly. That is the next step without question. It could also be argued to be the first step towards toppling the coward.

The next two games will help
  • Options
    Maybe down to 97% now?
  • Options
    He's finished
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

He's finished

I fear he's only just getting started :-(
  • Options
    Why was he not sacked at the weekend? Why did they give him tonight's game? I just don't understand at all...
  • Options
    One way ticket too Hull ,overnight boat back home with Albert.
  • Options
    The fact were even talking about it and are still not totally sure of his fete tells its own story.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If there isnt an announcement by lunchtime tomorrow, I dont think he will be going anywhere.
  • Options
    He will stay. Plenty of reasons over the last 10 games to jettison him and they have chosen not to.
  • Options
    Surely if he ever wants a decent job in football (even as a scout) after this he will resign. Why would any club take him on that isn't associated with RD after what he will now be associated with.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

He's finished

He's done ...refused press interview