Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Group Bookings email *Data Protection*

edited January 2016 in General Charlton
Just received an email from the Club asking if I've attended and if not would I like to attend for future matches as a Group Booking, with discounts and also informing Football for a Fiver against Reading 27th Feb.

In a polite way responded that my club is currently being ripped apart by these jokers and that I'm struggling to attend myself let alone literally drag 20 others with me

Accidentally Copied Everyone in and informed was happy for my response to be passed on

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    We know mate - check the other thread!
    :open_mouth:
  • Options
    By any chance are you struggling to make the effort to go yourself, and doubt you could drag more than five people along?

And are you also an ex season ticket holder??

:-)
  • Options
    Oops
  • Options
    But that's the point isn't it - your email address has been given to 40-odd other people.
  • Options
    sorry Will hope you dont mind me sharing, I'm sure you rec'd my response
  • Options
    Yeah no probs :-)
  • Options
    Send another reply to the club and the other 47, sending details of the next protest and thanking the club for giving you a forum to communicate with other disgruntled fans. That is likely to light a firework or two and might provoke them into a response. However hard they try, they keeping buggering things up.
  • Options

sorry Will hope you dont mind me sharing, I'm sure you rec'd my response

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!