Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Huddersfield match thread 12/01/15

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016

I find myself laughing uncontrollably (in a good and humorous way) at some of the gifs and posts on here. In some weird strange way Charlton is bringing me a morbid kinda joy to my life at the moment.

Some of the stuff the last couple of weeks has been brilliant. You just don't get the humour with success like failure.
  • Options
    Missed that
    Never saw us winning 5-0
    Coyr
  • Options
    get back in your laundry basket or else

• Options
    20 Rotherham 26 -12 24
    21 MK Dons 26 -17 23
    22 Bristol City 26 -23 21
    23 Charlton 26 -26 20
    24 Bolton 26 -21 17
  • Options

Players don't give a fuck either,pathetic cowards the lot of them. No pride or professionalism. Professional footballers? Really?

Unfortunately this is par for the course. Thankfully we don't care about KF and hopefully this is enough for KM to finally find that one way ticket. Hopefully she gets one herself. Bye bye, adieu, arriverdverci, adios. Oh and don't worry, we'll get the door !!
  • Options
    We were in control until Huddersfield got their 4th goal. After that, the heads just dropped.

Onwards and upwards.
  • Options
    Oh shite we are being systematically ripped apart from within and by others, this could be our worst ever season for goals conceded and games lost - surely, surely a manager must come in now, the players are good enough but they have all given up now as well (well some time ago). That pre match video must have been a plant from the comm's team as it all but sums up the problem we have & they must be mightily pissed off as well. Whats the betting whoever posted that video is sacked, hopefully along with Karel, in the morning..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    These lot should be comedians, I've not laughed this manically in a long time

• Options
    Hmmm 2-0 down for 66 mins we make 2 substitutions 1 of which many of the 'knowledgable football wise contributors' seem to want and within 15 mins we concede 3 goals .... Hey ho what do I know
    Oh well I'd better go and compose my post match post calling all the players C*^~s
    W*+%€~# utter sh^*e and say how much better my granny would be
  • Options

I find myself laughing uncontrollably (in a good and humorous way) at some of the gifs and posts on here. In some weird strange way Charlton is bringing me a morbid kinda joy to my life at the moment.

I dunno if Charlton fans are naturally gifted at gallows humour or we've just had plenty of practice, but "you have to laugh or you'd cry" seems to be our unofficial motto these days.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

We need proper aggressive and hostile atmosphere towards the whole regime now. She's had it too easy. I wanna see her cry from the moment she steps into SE7 til the moment she leaves.

Won't be surprised if she has fans waiting to meet her at the station before the Blackburn game. I hope it doesn't but if things don't change soon I can see things turning nasty
    Good. I despise her. I want her to be run out of town because the old cock in Belgium won't move her on.
  • Options
    What pre match video ?
  • Options
    what pre match video?
  • Options
    If we are going to get out of this, it will not be goal average
  • Options
    seth plum said:

what pre match video?

Doesn't count without a capital W
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Miraculously only three points from safety. That goal difference is appalling though.
  • Options
    I'm at the stage I no longer care

Still only one win from safety, what a shit division this is.
  • Options

I've already bought Hull tickets for me and daughter. Advice needed.
    Could this be considered child abuse?

Definitely
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    It must be said absolutely huge well done to any customers supporters who made the trip up to watch that. I can't even think how bad it must be to see this/that in the flesh.
  • Options
    This is actually heartbreaking.
  • Options
    We are f@£ked.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!