Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Huddersfield match thread 12/01/15

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

Trouble is how many times have we said when seeing the team before the game, that looks a good team, and at the end of the game, well!

Well I've been going for about 22-years now... So however games there have been in those 22-years!!
  • Options
    Is that a West Hamstring or Totten Hamstring???

CAFCdamo said:

Is Lookman "injured" or off?

Hamstring
  • Options
    Why would we need other strikers with Vaz Te in the line up?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Trouble is how many times have we said when seeing the team before the game, that looks a good team, and at the end of the game, well!

Nothing wrong with the team : poor coaching and therefore poor morale = defeat
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I will select JBG for the first half injury

What not Rhys "Glass" Williams... Brave move there
  • Options
    If I ran the FA, I would insist on a minute's silence and ziggy armbands tonight.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    kafka said:

If I ran FA, I would insist on a minute's silence and ziggy armbands tonight.

Well thankfully you cant tell me what to do ;)
  • Options
    Seth will do it RM if you like, from the Charlton coverage to give you a break? Or if you'd like to soldier on, he'll do the standard.

After our dinner that is, which he tells me to tell you all is "lovely"
  • Options
    Huddersfield Town ‏@htafcdotcom 32s32 seconds ago Huddersfield, England
    STAT: @nahkiwells makes his 150th start in English football tonight; he's scored 4 in his last 4 #htafc apps (DTS)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

And how many minutes for the 'we were best team' quote?
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

Hiya!

Hi everybody! Hi Dr Nick......
  • Options
    kafka said:

ross1 said:

And how many minutes for the 'we were best team' quote?
    47-minutes after Huddersfield take the lead on 44mins
  • Options
    I think there will be an improvement. 63 minutes we were the better team and Vaz Te in the injury sweepstakes.
  • Options
    No injuries but something stupid like a red card for Lennon more likely.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Seth will do it RM if you like, from the Charlton coverage to give you a break? Or if you'd like to soldier on, he'll do the standard.

@PaddyP17 Yes I'm backing out tonight, can you sort with @ForeverAddicted as well. Glad your enjoying dinner.....I'll be back Saturday, I'm just very tired tonight.
  • Options
    Is it true that there will be a laundry basket sitting in our dugout from whence our brilliant strategy tonight will be forthcoming?
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

@PaddyP17 Yes I'm backing out tonight, can you sort with @ForeverAddicted as well. Glad your enjoying dinner.....I'll be back Saturday, I'm just very tired tonight.
    "enjoying"

"dinner"

Are terms very loosely applied in the Plum household. Seth will get cracking with the commentary and all that tonight - enjoy your night off (sort of, seeing as I think we're going to lose desperately disappointingly).
  • Options
    Fingers crossed Karel's last game has finally seen him pick a balanced team with Vaz Te up front.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    tricky said:

Fingers crossed Karel's last game has finally seen him pick a balanced team with Vaz Te up front.

Either that or he hasnt picked the team and the new man has...
  • Options
    Hope you feel better Red, your health is far more important than this lot at the moment.

• Options
    tricky said:

But might swap him with Fox midway through the first half
  • Options
    I like that!
  • Options
    Good evening everybody. I will do the match thread, but this time from the Charlton coverage.
    First off get well soon Red, second off salutations to the mad travelling Addicks, third off, apologies in advance for typos, slowness, and spellings.
  • Options
    decent looking team.

shit looking interim Head Coach.
  • Options
    I don't particularly like the team, don't trust Vaz Te as a lone striker, especially with 3 centre mids who aren't really going to make many runs.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!