Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karel Fraeye is Charlton's most incompetant Manager ever

edited January 2016 in General Charlton
The man is simply robbing a living. Worse than Dowie, Reed, Pardew. The lot IMO

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Absolutely. But he does it with a smile on his face. What more can you ask? To be honest Roly and Katrien deserve a shit manager. Might as well keep him just to make them look an even bigger pair of fuckwits.
  • It's official!
  • I hate him, I hate his smug face even his Mum and Dad must be embarrassed by him.
  • the most incompetent manager in the whole football leagues!
  • edited January 2016
    He is certainly our most incompetent 'Interim Head Coach' ever.
  • The man is a joke. If the players are 100% behind him as he has claimed, they should never put on a Charlton shirt ever again.
  • What did he manage before?

Was he in retail?
  • *incompetent
  • edited January 2016
    The only reason that he is still in a job is because nobody else would want it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just get him out, he has no purpose in life let alone football.
  • Stay positive.
  • edited January 2016
    It isnt just the results,. I have never seen a manager so tactically inept. It is amaxing Stapricks dont have anybody who has a clue about football, or they would have worked it out by now.
  • It's not his fault. Look at all of our injuries. Can't blame the manager.
  • .......at least that is KM's defence and justification for keeping him on.
  • vffvff
    edited January 2016
    There is no way that Fraeye can survive a 2-1 defeat to Colchester and a 5-0 thrashing at Huddersfield. The worst and most clueless manager / head coach in Charlton's history.
  • Sponsored links:

• It will prove it is one big wind up if he does.
  • Guy please come back!
  • Playoffs anyone?
  • What saddens me is Jacko's mis-judged assessment of Fraye at the famous meeting with KM. I was there. Sadly, I now cannot have any belief in anything that comes out of his mouth. He has tarnished his own reputation. Big mistake.
  • If they don't sack him he should do the decent thing and resign
  • Don't worry, i snuck a poisonous snake in the kit laundry basket. With a bit of luck it might get both of them!
  • meldrew66 said:

What saddens me is Jacko's mis-judged assessment of Fraye at the famous meeting with KM. I was there. Sadly, I now cannot have any belief in anything that comes out of his mouth. He has tarnished his own reputation. Big mistake.

Sadly this along with his alleged role in pushing Watt out of the door have endeared me less to JJ. Unfair, probably but there you go.
  • Don't worry, i snuck a poisonous snake in the kit laundry basket. With a bit of luck it might get both of them!

Can you post one to the Strapix address that was posted in the Christmas Card thread previously too!
  • He refused to tell to the press