Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just Get Out Of Our Club Please!

Fraeye, Roly, Miere, we are sick of you, you are killing this club, please sell up and go!

Comments

• Options
    The youngsters out there in the current team will be having their confidence torn to shreds. These ****s need to go asap.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Not even new owners can sort out the mess this f******* lot have made.

We are proper f****!!
  • Options
    Good bye Charlton
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Time to forceably remove these c***s now! Getting beyond a joke, no more protests, no more statements
  • Options
    I won't go to another game even though I have a season ticket. If by some miracle we survive I will not get a season ticket next season. If we are relegated and have some proper owners, I'll buy a season ticket straight away. I don't care about how much money they have, I want a steady ship, I want fan engagement, I want my Charlton back.

5-0 away at Udders is a disgrace. The players don't want to play anymore, all is lost. Go away.
  • Options
    Out of all of them, Murray is an absolute disgrace. Charlton fan, my arse.
  • Options
    Cannot wait for these bastards to die
  • Options
    Beyond parody. That's me I'm done.
  • Options
    "We were mounting a comeback until Reza was sent off" - Carol Fraeye
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The day is darkest before the dawn

I'd say this is as dark as it gets. Fraeye won't be in charge tomorrow

Get someone like Warnock in immediately. Pay him loads and the same again if he keeps us up.

Then try really hard not to fuck up our next appointment of a manager. Better still - just go away now. Phone Mr Varney, apologise profusely for being so arrogant and hope he can save us.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Cannot wait for these bastards to die

I'd rather Roly lose all his money first and become forced to wander the streets of Liege as an elderly vagrant.

He will drift around for a bit, haunted by memories of his failures, before finally getting a fatal kicking in a subway from a gang of Standard fans in the manner of the beginning of 'A Clockwork Orange'