Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

To the 97 that went up there tonight...

Comments

• I have sympathy with both posts
  • I agree with both, I think your f***ing idiots but I have a lot admiration for your dedication but now dedicate yourselves to making the point that needs to be made.
  • I salute you all.

I'm just in the car on the way back.
    I could literally cry.
    No heart, no passion - breaks my heart to know 3 people are doing this to my club I've supported for 16 years.

Huddersfield is so grim too.
  • edited January 2016
    I'd demand a refund if it was me. Debating it with my season ticket tbh
  • Jesus, fair play to you iamdan. Focus your support on getting them out.
  • Said on post match thread. I'd happily chip for refunding those who went. The board aren't going to do sod all
  • Fair play to the 97. You're either absolutely mental or too loyal for your own good.

Deserve so much more.
  • Least it's 'local' for some.
    Wait till you've travelled to the arse end of nowhere in Ukraine or somewhere similar to watch our national team play like that.

Now that's fucking annoying.

Still fair play to all concerned.
  • iamdan said:

I salute you all.

I'm just in the car on the way back.
    I could literally cry.
    No heart, no passion - breaks my heart to know 3 people are doing this to my club I've supported for 16 years.

Huddersfield is so grim too.
    Don't forget you're only a customer and clearly didn't get the product you paid for. As good a reason as any for a refund!
  • Sponsored links:

• They need to be refunded as a minimum.
  • They won't get a refund, not with these clowns.
  • I reckon I have at least 97 Valium pills in the back of my bathroom cabinet - form an orderly queue
  • Sorry I used to go away religiously year after year. Now I think anyone going to watch us atm are just mad.

I get angry enough listening on the radio, but to waste my time and money as well, no chance. Some won't see their beds for 5 hours. I'll be in mine real soon.
  • Going by Katrien's logic they should get their money back, if the food was that disgusting you wouldn't pay for it!
  • I reckon I have at least 97 Valium pills in the back of my bathroom cabinet - form an orderly queue

Any cyanide pills?
  • Fair play to the 97. You're either absolutely mental or too loyal for your own good.

They are great customers!