Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

While we have 1.6k people on here

When and where is the protest v Blackburn?

Any protest organizer here please?

Comments

• Options
    1.7k now. Probably a bunch of Palace and Millwall on here to observe us in meltdown ha ha.

But seriously if we could get these sort of numbers at the next protest!
  • Options
    I'll be there. Again. And again until they're gone.
  • Options
    If we all jump up and down at the same time we can nudge the paperweight off Katriens desk.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

When and where is the protest v Blackburn?

Any protest organizer here please?

I believe plans are being worked on and we will find out soon what they are.

• Options
    This place will quite rightly be in meltdown tonight. Can't remember if we've had a Blackburn protest thread yet, but I guess from the Mod's perspective it will help if we channel all our energies into one thread rather than loads of different ones. I am all in for ramping up the protests against Blackburn and would quite happily beg others to join in. If we could anything like 3000 in that car park after the game it would be amazing
  • Options
    remember to bring your own bricks
  • Options
    we cant just wait until then. We need to be doing something in the meantime.
  • Options
    I will definitely be at the post match protest (and pre match) but the protests, whatever form they come in, need to be greatly ramped up now.

• Options
    Airmans not one of them,things afoot me thinks.
    Sorry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Plus 1.1k Guests. Surprising who is not online must be having a meeting in deepest Kent.
  • Options
    redman said:

we cant just wait until then. We need to be doing something in the meantime.

Any suggestions? I really liked someone's idea on here of all going in the n. Stand lounge before the game but buying nothing! Hit him in his pocket!!! Then mega 5pm protest.