Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most destructive owner in our history?

Other than the regime at Blackpool,is there another club,in any league or country,that has an owner with such a death-wish for a club? We've had some dreadful regimes ourselves in the past but I can't think of one where the ultimate owner is so pig-headed,so brain-dead,so immovable that he can't recognise the club is in a downward spiral which is accelerating and now just resembles a black-hole.There is no escape as we stand tonight.Only one certainty.And only one person can do anything about it.

Comments

• He's moving level with Glikstein IMO
  • Very close,I agree. Why does our club attract these nutters?
  • Yes. And if Carol is still in charge on Saturday then you really have to question what RD's real motives are for owning this club.
  • The amazing thing is, within this toxic atmosphere he had the opportunity to offload andsnubbed it!
  • The frustrating thing is that it is all so unnecessary. We're heading for relegation when a few sensible decisions could have seen us as a top 10 team.
  • Yes, i was pretty confident at the start of the season as I thought it was a no brainer that we would strengthen the squad. I didn't legislate for the owner and CEO being no brainers.
  • There is just no logic to this guy. He has got it all wrong and won't admit it.Show some balls Roland(something you can't delegate to KM)and rectify your errors now---there is still time to save the season but only you can do it.
  • In all my years following this club I can honestly say that I have never felt so low and the sad thing is I don't see any end... I mean not only is there no light at the end of the tunnel, I can't even see the bloody tunnel! For all the vitriol and threats on here and for all Airman's skilful oratory and urging us not to give up the fight if Roland refuses to sell or engage in talks with possible investors really, what can we do? The ultimate I guess and just stop going. See what turncoat Murray thinks about playing to an empty stadium; and he will get the chance to experience that in a few months. And no, I will not back the players. After going to Colchester and having to endure that dross I can only imagine what the feelings of those poor buggers who went tonight must be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes. And if Carol is still in charge on Saturday then you really have to question what RD's real motives are for owning this club.

Planning permission.
  • There's a thought. Please,please,no.....
  • At least the pitch looks nice
  • Went to Bruges for my honeymoon last year. This has really taken the shine off it.
  • Yes, i was pretty confident at the start of the season as I thought it was a no brainer that we would strengthen the squad. I didn't legislate for the owner and CEO being no brainers.

What did the bookies say ? & we all laughed ..................
  • Dark web... put a hit on him... only way...
  • mascot88 said:

Dark web... put a hit on him... only way...

That's actually the best place for the fund money to go if we want results!