Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

We are a laughing stock!

How much worse can it get? You can only laugh at this - can't actually believe we can be this bad.

Absolute and total disgrace....

Comments

• How much worse...It is not possible to be worse, we're not even competitive. There is not a side in the professional leagues that I would be confident of not losing to. It would not be worse if we just asked the players to pick the team and tactics on their own.
  • I have a feeling that's what happens
  • This has been coming for a long time, this should have happened at bristol city, wolves, forest. It was only luck they were dog poo teams as well
  • We must improve a great deal to reach Laughingstock level.
  • We must improve a great deal to reach Laughingstock level.

I actually feel this is the case. No one I've talked to has taken the piss out of Charlton. It's a lot like the Blackpool scenario. I wouldn't laugh at them. It's kind of a "there but for the grace of God go I" version of football. It could happen to a lot of clubs. When a team is losing sometimes and scrapping a couple of wins that's one thing. But a team that is so fundamentally shit it is unreal I think people just feel sympathy.

I dream of the days when Charlton was just a laughing stock.
  • There must be some sides in division 2 we can beat once we achieve our natural level under current regime in 2017/2018 season?