Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

mail addresses

do we have postal and email addresses for RD. WE must deluge him with mail. I can't believe he really realises what is going on.
If someone has the addresses can we please have them.

Comments

• edited January 2016
    redman said:

do we have postal and email addresses for RD. WE must deluge him with mail. I can't believe he really realises what is going on.
    If someone has the addresses can we please have them.

Speak to PV

.....although,he possibly has his old one.
  • For what it's worth, if you could get thousands of polite emails to each of the Four Horse Turds of the Apocalypse asking them to resign/leave it's likely to interest the media.
  • Totalwanker@staprix.com
  • Sorry to sound negative here but I don't think sending emails or mails would make any impact on these cold-hearted people. In the case of emails, Duchatelet would just ignore all of them. It's very easy. If you do get his mail address and send tons of mails, it would lead to nothing but a bit of extra work for his secretary or whoever deals with his letters etc. The same goes for Meire. Writing long emails or mails to them is a good way to let out our anger but it won't change the situation one bit. I think it would be more effective if all these (e)mails were written to the press, both in the UK and Belgium. These Belgians are cowards and they're afraid to face us. But I suppose they more or less care about their public image and that's what will mostly get them. Let the public know what an inept 'CEO' Meire is. Duchatelet might be rich enough to do anything he wants to and doesn't give a s**t about us but Meire still has some twenty or thirty years of career ahead of her and I believe she'll be concerned if there's a general opinion from the public that she's awful at what she's doing.

Just my humble opinion.
  • Sorry to sound negative here but I don't think sending emails or mails would make any impact on these cold-hearted people. In the case of emails, Duchatelet would just ignore all of them. It's very easy. If you do get his mail address and send tons of mails, it would lead to nothing but a bit of extra work for his secretary or whoever deals with his letters etc. The same goes for Meire. Writing long emails or mails to them is a good way to let out our anger but it won't change the situation one bit. I think it would be more effective if all these (e)mails were written to the press, both in the UK and Belgium. These Belgians are cowards and they're afraid to face us. But I suppose they more or less care about their public image and that's what will mostly get them. Let the public know what an inept 'CEO' Meire is. Duchatelet might be rich enough to do anything he wants to and doesn't give a s**t about us but Meire still has some twenty or thirty years of career ahead of her and I believe she'll be concerned if there's a general opinion from the public that she's awful at what she's doing.

Just my humble opinion.

'The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it'.
  • edited January 2016
    I'm not saying there's nothing we should do. Just pointing out that perhaps the time and effort would be spent more effectively if the mails and emails are sent to the press rather than end in the Belgians' junk mail box. I'm sure many people have sent emails to the CEO but do you think she's read any of them? Even if she has read a few (and I highly doubt it), do you think they have changed her approach as to how to run the club? Even now she still doesn't understand the football business! Just look what she said at the internet summit.

I fully appreciate all the effort being made by the fans in England (I'm in China and doing whatever I can to help spread the word). If these Belgians are driven out eventually, each and every one of you will be a hero in my eyes. I will continue my own little effort here in China but it certainly is nothing compared to what you are all doing over in England. I sincerely hope it'll turn out to be a victory. It's just that I watch the whole event from a distance and maybe slightly differently. The goal of course is the same - to save our beloved club from this disaster.
  • Staprix
    Transportstraat 1
    Tessenderlo, Limburg 3980
    Belgium

Phone 0032 1 361 16 23
  • Pedro45 said:

Staprix
    Transportstraat 1
    Tessenderlo, Limburg 3980
    Belgium

Phone 0032 1 361 16 23

That looks like the address for Melexis HQ. Staprix probably doesn't have any employees. If you did want to do this type of thing, maybe letters to random people in Melexis? They're all on LinkedIn it seems
  • Does Staprix have an upcoming AGM. We could storm that with placards etc