Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The bitterest pill...

This is now critical, we need to rid the club of the cancer that is slowly but inevitably killing us.
In general we need action not simply protest.
If Lookman is sold I won't be visiting the Valley again this season and probably won't return until the current regime departs. I've written previously about RD/KM's arrogance and I don't think that they will 'listen' to the fans so we are deluded if we believe that we can remedy the situation by setting up liaison groups. The only way that we will be able to rid ourselves of this contemptible owner is to threaten his bank balance. I have written previously about measures we could take to force a response, this is now imperative -

1. Stop spending money. Don't buy programmes, don't frequent the Club Shop, don't spend money in the various catering outlets.
2. Don't book hospitality events (if you've already paid then fair enough.)
3. Boycott Floyd's.
4. Boycott the North Stand lounges.

Basically spend nothing at the Valley.
Once we've done this we need to notch things up.
Boycott matches (either turn up and depart or arrive late and protest)
Avoid wearing colours, stick to Black & White.
Inform the Club that you won't be renewing your season ticket.
Do not renew season ticket.
If we pursue these measures they will be forced to sell and cut their losses. If we don't pursue these measures we will simply extend the period of pain. We need to fuck them off as quickly as we can - desperate times desperate measures.

I know that some will bemoan the implied disloyalty which could be levelled at the above actions but unless we are absolutely ruthless we will only prolong the agony. Such measures don't come easy and having sat in the same seat as a season ticket holder for the past 22 years this hurts but again I stress that we must react quickly and inciselvely in order to save our club. If not then I'd rather face a rebirth along the lines of AFC Wimbledon than face the future with these pricks and their 'vision' for our beloved club.

Tough love is required - the sooner we face up to this the sooner the scum will depart.

Comments

• edited January 2016
  • If you think this will work then I will attend protest in Belgium but in my experience hurting the pocket will be far more effective. I also note that the forum is alive with other exasperated fans complaining about the regime. We need someone to pull everything together so that we can have a coordinated, multi faceted and brutal response to RD/KM.
    I would think we should form an orderly queue behind the Spell it Out campaign or agree another vehicle that we could collectively join and take some decisive mercileless action against RD/KM.
  • edited January 2016
  • Dad's Army it is then!
  • The place to get at him is on his midweek valley visits. Need club insiders to provide dates and times.
  • edited January 2016
  • Protest aside - I would like to emphasise.....
    Spend nothing at the Valley!!!!!
  • I used to buy a couple of programs every game. I stopped doing this. I make sure that if I want something to eat or drink I buy it before I get into the game. I am and have been a regular season ticket holder since the Sellout days and took part in every VIP introduced including the 10 year scheme which ended up given me several years of Premiership football (WE HAD AMBITION THEN EVEN IF WE DIDNT HAVE A GROUND) thanks to Lennie and Curbs. I bought a season ticket this year in the West stand as central as possible. (Had the Regime kept the VIP scheme I would have probably taken it up) More fool them as they said they didn't need our money. Thus guaranteeing that next season I won't be buying the three season tickets like this year and will only be attending selective games in the cheap seats. Not because I can't afford it but because I don't want to give the regime any of my money. If RD carries on with his plans of making us a Farm we may have no alternative than to be AFC Charlton and start again.
  • edited January 2016
  • edited January 2016
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't wish to appear harsh but surely the trip to St Truiden is a bit of a vanity project?
    It will only involve those that have the time and money to attend.
    I can attend pending dates but others will struggle for one reason or another - is this our most effective protest?
  • As previously mentioned 'Don't spend a penny at the Valley!
  • edited January 2016
    Sensei said:

As previously mentioned 'Don't spend a penny at the Valley!

…Shit on them instead :wink:
  • Again -
    Don't spend a penny at The Valley (calls of nature aside!)
  • edited January 2016
    I don't think anyone's been in Floyds since about 2005 so that ones easy. ;)