Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What happens now?

I genuinely haven't got a clue how this is going to end as there seems to be no historical precedent of a club being run like this. We have an owner who doesn't communicate, an incompetent CEO and manager, a team that's falling apart and a fanbase that is disappearing.
I feel desperately sad this morning yet there is no end to this fiasco in sight and incredibly I can only imagine it getting even worse.
Relegation seems assured and our goal difference by the end of the season will set a new record.

RD has to go eventually but what state will the club be in when he does?

Comments

• What happens is they will bring in another manager with no track record and precious little experience but is a pal of Roly's and we'll go through this whole nightmare again. That's all we have to look forward to with these morons in charge.
  • I think it's a fair bet that no one will be getting a CAFC tattoo in the near future.
  • Under normal circumstances at a properly run footbaIl club I would be astonished that the CEO KF and RM were still in their positions. But this is Charlton and when you consider that we have an Owner who doesn't give a toss about this little part of his Empire then it all makes sense. Right?
  • I think it's a fair bet that no one will be getting a CAFC tattoo in the near future.

Im thinking of laser treatment to get mine removed.
    No The sword is for life. The Belgians will fall on it soon hopefully. And we can get back to being a football club again.
  • It's probably time to open loads more threads about the next steps !
  • Depends on Duchatelet. Could be more of the same, sell the club or a change in policy.

The only possible way to get Roland to sell or change policy is for the experiment to be a total disaster in all aspects. For any reasonable person that moment would be now.
  • We hire another coach who has previously worked with Roland is my guess.
  • Nothing will happen and there isnt any words to explain the anger,frustration and hurt i and all Charlton supporters feel.