Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AFC CHARLTON ATHLETIC

Could be the only answer, this c##t won't leave, may have to go from the beginning.

Comments

• Options
    Left wing for me.
  • Options
    Can I be manager? No previous experience, but that doesn't seem to matter...
  • Options
    3 in 14 for my local vets team, I'll play CF.
  • Options
    Nearly as good as Big Mak lol
  • Options
    I've got a level one coaching badge ⚽️
  • Options
    I'll be kit man
  • Options

I'll be kit man

Screw that I want CEO
  • Options
    I'll make the kit,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what does worry me is we are now fightin our owners not the council, and he dont look like blinking.
  • Options
    I'm happy to play but if I'm going to get booed by fans and dog walkers in Danson Park then I'm off, and I'll be taking my ball with me!!
  • Options
    I'm 5 foot 8, so it's goalie for me
  • Options
    I'll run the bar
  • Options

I'll be kit man

Screw that I want CEO
    Bugger off that's my job - I'm female (:
  • Options
    I'll assist manager tutt tutt and be first team coach. Done my level one, youth module one and two (for bringing the young guns through) and currently doing my level two

If it all goes wrong I'm a dab hand at hiding in laundry baskets
  • Options
    I'll be owner. If every match could be broadcast over private link to my flat in Peckham it would be appreciated.
  • Options

Could be the only answer, this c##t won't leave, may have to go from the beginning.

Know where we could get any kits mate? ;-)
  • Options

I'll make the kit,

Just seen this after my earlier comment ha.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Cheers northstandsteve.
    Just aborted a thread asking the same question.
    This was it:

Is the creation of a new, supporters-owned "CAFC" - a la FC United of Manchester created by the anti-Glazer Man Utd supporters - a consideration?
    We are clearly well past the point where a substantial part of CAFC supporters have been irrevocably disaffected with the Club's current regime. Permanent alienation of supporter base is a distinct possibility if there is no change in the foreseeable future.
    What is a football club? We all know that its not players and owners who come and go. The location of ground is important, as we particularly appreciate, but is still not the be all and end all. Ultimately a football club is its supporters, rooted in a community and whose passion is handed down from generation to generation.
    I appreciate that the main aim of the protests is to "persuade" RD to sell CAFC but, given his financial resources, he cannot be forced to do so and, given his idiosyncratic business objectives, if the "asset" CAFC that he owns ceases to be attractive to him, in considering his best exit route, we cannot assume that its survival as a professional football club in the hands of other owners will be any kind of priority for him.
    I appreciate also that some of us hope for a change in the law that would force all football club ownership to include some form of fan representation but waiting for MPs may be a very long wait indeed.
    The Do-It-Yourself option is daunting. Starting completely from scratch, massive practical issues would need to be addressed but, 10 years on, FC United of Manchester appears to be an interesting and, to date, successful model.
    As they say, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._United_of_Manchester

http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'll make the kit,

Just seen this after my earlier comment ha.
  • Options
    Oh, but serious comment, no - not yet. Charlton Athletic is still our club (even if that makes me "weird") and I'm not willing to throw the baby out with the bath water.
  • Options
    Oh but I want to be the tea lady and oranges at half time person!
  • Options
    Need a defender? I've been relegated less times than Roger Johnson
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Serious answer. Not for me. Wouldn't be Charlton Athletic. Nerver would be. Never could be.

Not giving up on Charlton Athletic and I never will.
  • Options
    Agree it's too early, but it should remain an option.

And if it does need to happen, surely it should be FC Athletic of Charlton?
  • Options
    I'll pre warn you.
    If any of you are good enough, it's off to the premier league you go!
  • Options
    edited January 2016

I've got a level one coaching badge ⚽️

Is it a sew on one like Steve Evans'?

• Options
    If it's not Charlton I would give up football altogether