Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great News. The club have extended the deadline for half year season tickets.

What I find most odd is that the club website suggests that this news article #'was' posted on Saturday the 23rd Jnauary2016.

Maybe they will do the unprecedented and open the ticket office for all those that want to buy these tickets in the extension period without taking a risk with the post or the web site.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-half-season-tickets-join-the-family-2817208.aspx

Comments

• Options
    Odd thing is that even with the Blackburn game it is only a marginal saving on buying tickets for every match on the day. Post Blackburn it becomes more expensive.
  • Options
    Well, after last night, you can see why they would expect sales to increase. Are they taking on extra staff at the NHS call centre to deal with the expected boom?
  • Options

What I find most odd is that the club website suggests that this news article #'was' posted on Saturday the 23rd Jnauary2016.

Maybe they will do the unprecedented and open the ticket office for all those that want to buy these tickets in the extension period without taking a risk with the post or the web site.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-half-season-tickets-join-the-family-2817208.aspx

I think it's just an oddity of the content management system that to keep it appearing on the front page you have to set it with a future date so that it doesn't become "old news".

That said, it's amazing that anyone within the club would think its continuing appearance does anything other than provoke contempt from fans.
  • Options
    Isnt this the second time its been extended now?

Just give up Katrien or as you like to be called now... Katie!!
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Odd thing is that even with the Blackburn game it is only a marginal saving on buying tickets for every match on the day. Post Blackburn it becomes more expensive.

Does that take into account the football for a fiver game?
  • Options

mogodon said:

Does that take into account the football for a fiver game?
    Good point. No. It also assumes fans will not have given up and taken up knitting by the end of the season
  • Options
    Surely they must realise the 20 odd they sold over December are going to be unwanted xmas presents
  • Options
    They have extended it..???

Great, I'm going straight down to the ticket office next Wednesday to sort mine out.
  • Options
    And this year's fiddling while Rome burns awards goes to...................
  • Options

What kind of sicko would buy one of these?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Me , i went down the Valley last Thursday to buy six but the ticket office was closed , shame.
  • Options
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
  • Options
    How can a half-year ticket offer keep being extended? This doesn't make any sense?
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

How can a half-year ticket offer keep being extended? This doesn't make any sense?

Ssssshhhh... Else you're going to ruin Katrien (Katie's) plan to get the club more money
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Nothing they do makes any sense.