Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Katie - at least she'd tell it like it is. Hopkins for CEO I think.
  • Options
    How come the goat didn't make the final line up?
  • Options
    Ar3e, didn't realise results don't show if not voted

• Options
    Not sure about the dog that won BGT, he doesn't like heights. How are we going to get up the table?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I doubt Katie Hopkins has ever been 5 times as popular as anyone before. And he's an immigrant. She'll be chuffed.
  • Options

Not sure about the dog that won BGT, he doesn't like heights. How are we going to get up the table?

Doesn't shy away from interviews though, and is prepared to accept help when he realises he is out of his depth.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I can only presume the Karel votes have come from the Fraeye family....de de de de *clap* *clap*.
  • Options
    BGT Dog comes from Holland,
  • Options

Doesn't shy away from interviews though, and is prepared to accept help when he realises he is out of his depth.
    Still not sure, has he got the pedigree for the job?
  • Options
    isn't the dog just another chum of our owner?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even the dog turned out a fraud, didn't he?
  • Options
    The BGT dog was Belgian ... ;)
  • Options
    One looks like a dog, one's obedient to its owners and the other one won BGT.
  • Options

Ar3e, didn't realise results don't show if not voted

Fucking unbelievable & ridiculous post .............. surely no one honestly voted for Carol did they ?
  • Options
    15%
    Katie Hopkins
    82%
    The Dog that won BGT
    03%
    Karel Fraeye
    272 votes•17 hours left