Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We're Sorry Chris

We're sorry that all your efforts to get us back to the Championship has been wasted.

http://youtu.be/4CTb7OmEp30

Comments

• Options
    Why are we sorry?
  • Options
    Surely it was 101 points?
  • Options
    waldo said:

Maybe it was 94 at the time the video was shot. We had a few more games left didn't we? Can't remember now, seems like a lifetime ago.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    turn it in, these sort of posts are not helping,powell was great but hes no longer at the club, we need to concentrate on here and now, and getting these fuckers out of our club.
  • Options

Sad as in crying over an ex girlfriend sad

how do you know what i do in my spare time?
  • Options
    I woz there ! (Carlisle )
  • Options

waldo said:

Maybe it was 94 at the time the video was shot. We had a few more games left didn't we? Can't remember now, seems like a lifetime ago.
    We had 94 before the Carlisle game, and that win plus final day win against Hartlepool, and a draw at PNE added 7.

Not sure why the video says 94 though.
  • Options

Sad as in crying over an ex girlfriend sad

Or w@*king over a picture of your ex girlfriend sad?

You went out with her too then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ben18 said:

waldo said:

We had 94 before the Carlisle game, and that win plus final day win against Hartlepool, and a draw at PNE added 7.

Not sure why the video says 94 though.
    Ok I looked it up, it was annoying me. Carlisle game gave us 94 points. After that we beat Wycombe, and drew with PNE and beat Hartlepool as you say. So 94 is correct at the time the video was shot.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/charlton-athletic/2011-2012/results
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    A bit of a sad original post......IMO.
  • Options
    4 years is a long, long time in football
  • Options
    4 months is a long time in football ....
    I mean there were plenty in denial of our freak show of a club and now nearly everyone can see this regime for the twunts that they are
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

I seem to remember Powell did little to stand up to RD and KF at the time they bought the club, playing their buys/loans when they clearly weren't good enough and only telling people after he was sacked he was forced to pick these players. He intimated at the time but didn't actually say until he left.

Powell's Last act was to pick 'his'team at Sheffield in defiance of the regime and look how they were motivated to put in a truly memorable performance.

If he was that unhappy and felt his integrity was being questioned why didn't he resign at the time?

We don't need to apologise, if anything he stills owes us an apology for that abject display at Bramall Lane

I am totally against KM and RD but sick of us trying to dig up a past that is often rose tinted in some people's eyes.

agree the most stupid thread ever award goes to !!!

colin1961 - hooray, well done to you!

Yes, even though you didn't start the thread, you take the award for being the lucky 17th respondant!

Congratulations!
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

I seem to remember Powell did little to stand up to RD and KF at the time they bought the club, playing their buys/loans when they clearly weren't good enough and only telling people after he was sacked he was forced to pick these players. He intimated at the time but didn't actually say until he left.

Powell's Last act was to pick 'his'team at Sheffield in defiance of the regime and look how they were motivated to put in a truly memorable performance.

If he was that unhappy and felt his integrity was being questioned why didn't he resign at the time?

We don't need to apologise, if anything he stills owes us an apology for that abject display at Bramall Lane

I am totally against KM and RD but sick of us trying to dig up a past that is often rose tinted in some people's eyes.

agree the most stupid thread ever award goes to !!!

Thanks Colin!
  • Options
    Fine, lets have Powell back so he can let RD pick the team again.

At least you will all be happy then.

• Options

Fine, lets have Powell back so he can let RD pick the team again.

At least you will all be happy then.

Feck off Carol, let it go. Move on.