Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spite?

Given that katrien has quite blatantly voiced her discuss at our fans, only 2% of them, but still. Given that every other "head coach" under this regime has been let go for far less than KF has ballsed up. Is it now possible to accuse her and the other 2 %^*##%^ of now just keeping him on to spite the fans?

Yes it is rather unorthodox for a professional business to make decisions just to spite others and very childish but would we put it past them? She laughs at us, she mocks us in interviews, she lies and tries to manipulate us and she feels she can justify every decision as to "being right at the time". So I think she is unprofessional and is childish so is probably now being spiteful, the more we protest, slate her and call for them to leave the more she can see she's getting to us.

I think when she first came to us, although completely out of her depth, she wanted to do well and she wanted people to like her, hence the stupid sofa and house DJs etc. But the more we despise her the more angry she is getting and now I can just imagine her conversation with Roland "oh please let us wait a bit longer, they haven't suffered enough yet!"

Ok it's a bit out there but I can't think of any "logical" reason why that clown is still "interim head coach" when they are not even under any contractual obligation to keep him.

Comments

• Options
    You could well be right Sadie, there is no other logical explanation for why KF is still there.
  • Options
    Haha but it looks like I might of spoken too soon,unless said new appointment is also out of spite lol
  • Options

Haha but it looks like I might of spoken too soon,unless said new appointment is also out of spite lol

If what is being said is in fact the truth, it's either complete spite, utter incompetence or perhaps a mix of both.
  • Options
    Be careful what you wish for.
  • Options
    Yes, I think that was spite. I think the new appointment is too. They must have known what the reaction would be to another non British, inexperienced in the championship no-mark.
  • Options
    Instead of going to The Valley why don't we go to Duchbags & Nightmaeires hometown club St Truden for the day and protest there. That would get a lot of media attention to our plight.