Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Katrien the most incompetent CEO ever?

I find it hard to believe that somebody supposedly so well educated could be so downright incompetent. Hopeless communicator, liar, arrogant - she's got the lot.

Does she not feel a little bit embarrassed at this circus?

Comments

• Options
    Completely incompetent.

Not at all embarrassed.
  • Options
    Of course she doesn't. She has no shame.
  • Options
    YES by a long way.
  • Options
    Mate, I know it's bad, but Google "Enron"
  • Options
    I'm sure she still believes she is doing a good job and it is all our fault
  • Options
    She could go far in Politics.
  • Options
    Fair play, she smirks very nicely and has learnt how to use the camera on her phone.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

I genuinely think she's damaged the progress for 'women in football' which I think is hugely sad

Indeed she has
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She's just a dick
  • Options
    If she's working to order she's doing an amazing job.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

I genuinely think she's damaged the progress for 'women in football' which I think is hugely sad

Strange comment.

Does a black manager, say like Chris Ramsey who is a good coach but no success as a Manager mean that affects other black coaches who want to be managers ?

Surely their all different personalities ?

We were just unlucky to get a rubbish CEO,( just carrying out her bosses remit) who just happened to be a women.
  • Options
    RD thinks she is wonderful, and that is what counts
  • Options

Addicted said:

Strange comment.

Does a black manager, say like Chris Ramsey who is a good coach but no success as a Manager mean that affects other black coaches who want to be managers ?

Surely their all different personalities ?

We were just unlucky to get a rubbish CEO,( just carrying out her bosses remit) who just happened to be a women.
    Bad comparison.
  • Options
    People: the girl is a puppet. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

People: the girl is a puppet. Nothing more, nothing less.

But she has a choice, nobody is forcing her to play that role.
  • Options
    I'd love for someone with connections to the club (and we know there are a few that post on here) to actually give us some insight to what she actually does in her role
  • Options
    As Brian Conley would say, (sort of)

"She's a puppet, She's a puppet"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes
  • Options
    The length of silence from her and no appearance at Huddersfield may suggest she's already gone ?
  • Options

The length of silence from her and no appearance at Huddersfield may suggest she's already gone ?

Wishful thinking
  • Options
    Hate is a very strong word however I must say it is nowhere near strong enough to explain my feelings towards this woman and RD for that matter.
  • Options
    She is a lawyer, not a very good one but a lawyer, she is a liar not a very good one but a liar, she is a CEO, not a very good one but a CEO.

Like her boss she surrounds herself with yes women, says it all, a frightened coward and useless at everything she does.
  • Options
    Is this a general question? If so I would throw in Gerald Ratner who with one statement killed his compant stone dead. But in fairness Katrien is right up there
  • Options

Is this a general question? If so I would throw in Gerald Ratner who with one statement killed his compant stone dead. But in fairness Katrien is right up there

That was funny.

I 'got very friendly' with the girlfriend of one of the Ratner sons one night and the next morning she had to leave and go for lunch with him and the family. She was very nice.
  • Options
    It's the Dunning–Kruger effect. Unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority.
    In short, the thick don't know they are idiots whereas the highly skilled (like me :blush: ) tend to understate their abilities.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

You had to admire Ratners honesty though. Loved this quote "People say, 'How can you sell this for such a low price?' I say, because it's total crap."
  • Options
    She is up there with Gerald Ratner for her ill judged utterances.