Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I will go to the Valley on 23 January,

Comments

• Redskin said:

PL54 said:

Donde esta la tranche ?

Along with ordering beer and really minimal food, that's the only Spanish I know. Assuming this is Spanish ?

I do not understand ' tranche'
    Something tells me you don't understand Spanish, full stop.

jajaja, Si que se español pero no entiendo la palabra tranche, no la he oido en mi vida,,,
    xD
    Fair dos.
    Tranche means a slice. Meat, generally.

• PL54 said:

PL54 said:

Donde esta la tranche ?

Along with ordering beer and really minimal food, that's the only Spanish I know. Assuming this is Spanish ?

What do you mean in english?
    Fairness
    Generosity
    Family life
    Consideration
    Tolerance (unless provoked)

Things like that.

Oh and a dislike for over reaction, The Premiership and personal agendas / agendae.
    must be Spanish Latin (South America)
  • PL54 said:

PL54 said:

Donde esta la tranche ?

What do you mean in english?
    Fairness
    Generosity
    Family life
    Consideration
    Tolerance (unless provoked)

Things like that.

Oh and a dislike for over reaction, The Premiership and personal agendas / agendae.
    must be Spanish Latin (South America)
    Must be
  • Tavern said:

Hey there,
    I will go to the Valley on 23 January, we are a Spanish couple have 25,
    I would like you to recommend me a good fish and chips near the stadium,
    We have not bought the tickets, do you know how to get them ?, we have little money and we do not like much toil away.
    Thanks for everything.
    a greeting

Buy your chips in the ground!
    Una Euro per chippa.
    ???
  • TWO CERVEZAS POR FAVOR
  • Espero que disfrute de su viaje a Londres . La mayor parte de nuestros fans están en conflicto con nuestro dueño. Una gran protesta está prevista el 23 de enero y algunos fans se niegan a ir a los partidos. Podrás comprar entradas el mismo día . ¿Quién es tu equipo de España ?

You know someone who will not go to the game and can leave us the season ticket???
    Yes. About 7,000 season ticket holders :-)
  • edited January 2016

Espero que disfrute de su viaje a Londres . La mayor parte de nuestros fans están en conflicto con nuestro dueño. Una gran protesta está prevista el 23 de enero y algunos fans se niegan a ir a los partidos. Podrás comprar entradas el mismo día . ¿Quién es tu equipo de España ?

You know someone who will not go to the game and can leave us the season ticket???
    Yes. About 7,000 season ticket holders :-)
    Your can I contact someone Can Leave me ?
  • Tavern said:

Hey there,
    We have not bought the tickets, do you know how to get them ?, we have little money and we do not like much toil away.
    Thanks for everything.
    a greeting

Buy your chips in the ground!
    Too funny!

• Sponsored links:

• @pedrogranota is from Valencia I believe. Would be good if @CharltonMadrid or any of our Spanish speaking members could assist him.
  • @pedrogranota is from Valencia I believe. Would be good if @CharltonMadrid or any of our Spanish speaking members could assist him.

Im from valencia, thanks
  • edited January 2016
    If you are at charlton station this is the directions to see the match!

Time Mode of Transport Instructions
    19 mins
    national-rail
    Southeastern to London Bridge Rail Station
    15 mins
    national-rail
    Southern to Norwood Junction Rail Station
    19 mins
    walking
    Walk to 150 Whitehorse Lane, South Norwood

They may also take your ticket, as I'm sure any human would feel sorry for you!!!
  • Hey there,
    I would like you to recommend me a good fish and chips near the stadium
    Thanks for everything.
    a greeting

Fish and Chip shop and any other eateries - best person to speak to is own very own Igor Vetokele. Don't get chips in the ground as you will have to count them and be very dissapointed when you only get 14.
    Tickets - don't bother buying any - there is now a spare seat on the managers bench. However you +1 will need to sit on your lap.

Further info:

Entry in to the stadium can only be gained whilst hidden in a laundry basket.
    Transport - if you have a word with the kit man he can pick you up after the game - he usually leaves his engine running
    Don't get tempted to call yourself a 'fan' or 'supporter' - you are a 'customer', so please don't forget this.

Make sure you visit the west stand car park for pre match protest. Jim Davidson does the meeting and greeting. Don't get upset when you see the club CEO laughing from the comfort of a lounge - she's new to all this, and doesn't really get it all.....bless her.

I'd like to apologise at the shit standard of football, we are trying to get the right manager but 6 or 7 in the last 2 years isn't really enough to find a suitable candidate.

Lastly, welcome to the 2% brigade.

• Hey there,
    Thanks for everything.
    a greeting

Hola

La tienda de fish and chips es entre la estación y el estadio.

Las entradas cuestan alrededor de 20 a 25 £ por persona en la tribuna norte.

Pásalo bien.

Dazzler
  • yeah I google translated that, hope i'm not insulting his family...
  • Im pretty sure the only reason tourists come to Charlton is because they couldnt get tickets to Arsenal, or Chelsea or Tottenham, or West Ham, or Palarse....
  • Espero que disfrute de su viaje a Londres . La mayor parte de nuestros fans están en conflicto con nuestro dueño. Una gran protesta está prevista el 23 de enero y algunos fans se niegan a ir a los partidos. Podrás comprar entradas el mismo día . ¿Quién es tu equipo de España ?

he didn't say that anywhere?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Espero que disfrute de su viaje a Londres . La mayor parte de nuestros fans están en conflicto con nuestro dueño. Una gran protesta está prevista el 23 de enero y algunos fans se niegan a ir a los partidos. Podrás comprar entradas el mismo día . ¿Quién es tu equipo de España ?

he didn't say that anywhere?
    Yes
  • edited January 2016
    Hola Pedro,

Estoy viviendo en Valencia como parte de mi año en el extranjero. Trabajo en un Instituto de educación secundaria en Tavernes Blanques al norte del ciudad.

Hay un restaurante de Fish and Chips entre la estación y el estadio y también hay vendedores de comidas variadas afuera del estadio.

Hay una taquilla en la tribuna norte donde se puede comprar entradas.

Un saludo.
  • Sponsored links:

• @Leroy Ambrose help these amateurs out
  • Carter said:

@Leroy Ambrose help these amateurs out

Oh don't, he will tell us that you pronounce it Fith and Chipths...... :blush:
  • Ha thethethethethethethethe....
  • Hey there,
    Thanks for everything.
    a greeting

Cuentaselo a tu abuela
  • You will be there on your own.
  • edited January 2016
    ¡Que disfruten el partido!

Ya has recibido buen consejo y pautas utiles de mis amigos aqui. Yo os envidio porque no he visto un partido en el estadio por muchos años.

El equipo no es en un buen momento y el aficion tienen muchas quejas hacia el dueño. Sin embargo, somos un club con un gran tradición y con mucho orgullo. Espero que los jugadores muestren este en el campo durante el partido, y que recibais un saludo cordial de las hinchas de Charlton. ¿De cual equipo eres en España?
  • CAFCdamo said:

Hola Pedro,

Estoy viviendo en Valencia como parte de mi año en el extranjero. Trabajo en un Instituto de educación secundaria en Tavernes Blanques al norte del ciudad.

Hay un restaurante de Fish and Chips entre la estación y el estadio y también hay vendedores de comidas variadas afuera del estadio.

Hay una taquilla en la tribuna norte donde se puede comprar entradas.

Un saludo.

a pues vives cerca del mejor estadio del mundo xD!!
    Un Saludo!!
  • Get a room you two.......
  • ¡Que disfruten el partido!

Ya has recibido buen consejo y pautas utiles de mis amigos aqui. Yo os envidio porque no he visto un partido en el estadio por muchos años.

El equipo no es en un buen momento y el aficion tienen muchas quejas hacia el dueño. Sin embargo, somos un club con un gran tradición y con mucho orgullo. Espero que los jugadores muestren este en el campo durante el partido, y que recibais un saludo cordial de las hinchas de Charlton. ¿De cual equipo eres en España?

Soy del levante,,, Un equipo también basado en el sufrimiento... Este año lo pasaremos mal por no descender, a ver si tenemos suerte!!
    Un saludo!!
  • Stone said:

Get a room you two.......

I prefer womens xD