Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Highlight for me tonight

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Was meeting a group of Charlton supporters who came from Cardiff and were Welsh through and through. Two women and five kids, they all decided that Charlton were their team. All the kids were in full Charlton kit emblazened with the names of their favourite Charlton players. Chatting to them before the match they said that the match they're most looking forward to next year is Cardiff away...LOL.

Comments

• Options
    Highlight for me was the very proud 5-minute VFR at the end.

Well done all. Done with our heads held high.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Highlight for me was the very proud 5-minute VFR at the end.

Just about the whole ground - even me- and my thoughts on that song are well documented.
  • Options
    Absolutely AFKA!

Very emotional for me- i left to the unfailing chorus of VFR as Judas scored- but it's VFR that will stick in my memory.

As for the complete carnt on the district line who asked me f i was going to enjoy next season- my answer was "yes of course" but really i wanted him to have been eating his own teeth- but didn't want to end up in a cell.

Charlton till i die!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Highlight for me was the very proud 5-minute VFR at the end.

video comming soon!!!!!!
  • Options
    Have to say the Covered End did us proud tonight. The East Stand E block choir started a few chants but generally the North gave us a great lead to follow, particularly with the continuous Valley Floyd Road near the end. It would've been good if we knew more of the words to "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" than just the first line and the whistling, but you can't have everything :-)
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite] Road near the end. It would've been good if we knew more of the words to "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" than just the first line and the whistling, but you can't have everything :-)

i got that to