Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Huddersfield Town 5-0 Charlton Athletic

many thanks to the brave 13 Lifers who gave marks and a yellow card to those Lifers who criticised their marks, here are the stats:

Comments

• Options
    " Man of the match" after that humiliation seems somewhat of a contradiction in terms.
  • Options
    Does Vaz Te now get the lowest ever marks for a match since StatBank began?
  • Options

Does Vaz Te now get the lowest ever marks for a match since StatBank began?

Was about to ask the same. Wonder if Riga can give him the Sordell treatment...
  • Options
    Since I have been doing the Statbank the lowest mark in each season is as follows:

14/15-----2.58----Wilson-----Watford A
    13/14-----3.00----Evina------Birmingham H
    12/13-----3.70----Seaborne---Ipswich H
    12/13-----3.70----Stephens---N.Forest H
    11/12-----3.55----Francis-----Swindon H & Brentford A

so yes Vaz Te has the honour of having the lowest average mark since I have been doing the stats, you'll ave to ask AFKA for previous years.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    By almost a full mark... That truly is a shocking performance

Interesting that the next lowest was also part of a 5-0 defeat
  • Options

By almost a full mark... That truly is a shocking performance

Interesting that the next lowest was also part of a 5-0 defeat

Not justifying his wages at all is he!

Needs to be moved out ... which is a pity as I had visions of him doing well.
  • Options
    I'm not so sure. I wasn't at the match but from the commentary it sounded as if he just wasn't getting any service, so perhaps he just gave up, give him the ball and it might be different.
  • Options
    A shame Reza wasn't on for long enough to get a mark, as he deserved a minus score for that sending off!
  • Options
    edited January 2016

I'm not so sure. I wasn't at the match but from the commentary it sounded as if he just wasn't getting any service, so perhaps he just gave up, give him the ball and it might be different.

From the off he didn't seem to fancy ploughing a lone furrow and to be fair service was almost non existent but he didn't over exert himself and just wasn't prepared to do the ugly stuff. I'm not making excuses for him but I still have a big question mark over his level of fitness. I actually scored him a generous 3 compared to the average albeit my worst player of the lot.
  • Options

He does seem to be the Striker type who'll sit up front and will wait for Service, we saw in the first-half against Forest, he just wasnt interested in doing any work to help out Morgan Fox... In the 2nd half he started making more effort because JBG came on so felt he could be more of a threat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two points .. 1) less than a 6 score for m o m must be a (unwanted) record .. and 2) Vaz Te .. the new S Goat ? .. he couldn't do much as he never got a decent pass, he ran around Ok but to little purpose .. he was no worse than most .. I just hope that he and Bigmak don't become 2016's hate figures
  • Options

He does seem to be the Striker type who'll sit up front and will wait for Service, we saw in the first-half against Forest, he just wasnt interested in doing any work to help out Morgan Fox... In the 2nd half he started making more effort because JBG came on so felt he could be more of a threat

I guess this remark is about the Forest game ? .. Gudmundsson started at Hudd and was replaced .. he was no more effective or hard working than was Vaz Te
  • Options

I guess this remark is about the Forest game ? .. Gudmundsson started at Hudd and was replaced .. he was no more effective or hard working than was Vaz Te
    Yeah sorry it was... Cant say about the Huddersfield game as wasnt there (THANK GOD) but JBG coming on against Forest certainly changed the flow of the match firmly into our favour
  • Options
    Statbank says it's better than Preston at home.