Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thank you Euell and Wim

Arguably the greatest Interim managers in our history.

Served our club impeccably in their 4 hours in the role and I for one will be eternally grateful. Never put a foot wrong between last night's news at ten and this morning's Cash In the Atttic tenure.

Proper Charlton, proper interim.

Comments

• Options
    Never knew Wim was here, and now he's gone.
  • Options
    As Tight Fit sang, A Wim Away, A Wim Away......
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Technically they have a win Wim percentage of 0% meaning Karel now looks like a Jedi in comparison

#comebackKarelallisforgiven

• Options
    Thanking them for all their tireless efforts.
  • Options

Swisdom said:

Technically they have a win Wim percentage of 0% meaning Karel now looks like a Jedi in comparison

#comebackKarelallisforgiven

No 0 divided by 0 is indeterminate - we just don't know what the win % is - it could be anything you want it to be!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    If you include Wim as a manager (I know he was only an interim for a few hours) that would make Riga our 8th manager since RD took over....that includes Damien Mathews & Ben Roberts who took charge at Watford for the 5-0 thrashing....wonder if this is some kind of record.
  • Options
    According to Rich Cawley in the SLP, Riga isn't in the UK yet so these two may well be in charge on Saturday - save the thank you's until after the 3-0 defeat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

According to Rich Cawley in the SLP, Riga isn't in the UK yet so these two may well be in charge on Saturday - save the thank you's until after the 3-0 defeat.

Only 3-0? I'll have some of what you're having!
  • Options

Will they do better then the Mathews/Roberts combo?
  • Options
    Their appointment was made on the Wim.
  • Options
    Say Wim Euell really quickly and it sounds a bit like windmill. Back to Roger Johnson in the dressing room again.....
  • Options
    Thread of the day! Thanks everyone for cheering me up.