Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watt out -> Riga in. What if Kermorgant came home?

Would that be enough for a smidge of positivity?

Comments

• Options
    stonemuse said:

For the team? Probably

For the regime? No

So so tough supporting Charlton these days.

• Options
    I'd be saying Happy 2014 to you before jumping into my Delorean
  • Options
    No, GET THEM OUT
  • Options
    Even if there is a 180° change in direction from Roland Doesntgivetwoshits, it'll take several seasons of running the club properly before anyone will trust this lot again.

Kermorgant would be an excellent signing, but it would do little to appease anyone. Plus he ain't coming back.
  • Options
    My respect for Yann would be tainted if he came back.
  • Options

Even if there is a 180° change in direction from Roland Doesntgivetwoshits, it'll take several seasons of running the club properly before anyone will trust this lot again.

Kermorgant would be an excellent signing, but it would do little to appease anyone. Plus he ain't coming back.

To me there won't be trust again, it's a bit like your other half cheating on you, some have the opinion that if they start treating you well again all is dandy, live life.. For others they can't do the same, what's done is done.

Yann won't be coming back and I'm glad he won't, he deserves better. He should go to a team battling promotion.
  • Options
    Tom Barclay ‏@TomBarclay_SUN 16m16 minutes ago
    Been told Reading are close to landing Yann Kermorgant from Bournemouth. Thought he was brilliant last year #readingfc #afcb
  • Options
    Have it on very good authority. . . And by that I mean from a Bournemouth squad member but Yann will not be coming back. . . Move on!
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Would that be enough for a smidge of positivity?